Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

Well why not, can't help it if lots of people happen to meet at the same place for dinner!!

You two are whinging like old women cos you can't go, so why not have a meal and a drinkie with some mates??

Well muppet if you would like to hear what we have to say. this is it.. Why not have it on the Friday night so everyone can get together. Some teams cant stay on the monday night due to obvious reasons. With this atleast every year we can have a dinner. Everyone is there by Friday night. They world do evolve around a select few. Dosent it make more sense to have everyone there instead of just half the teams.

Deano

Oh one of those phantom coach's....... No one is supposed to know, cos it's a secret.... But they drop the comment so everyone wants to know..... Yeah you had one of those at Ballarat didn't you?? Hmmmm helped you then too.....

Oh yeah no need to get personal with us either.Just trying to have some fun but if you guys want serious no worries. Stay clear of me that weekend i suggest.

Deano

Why don't you contact Wodonga and express your opinion (nicely of course) and see if they can change it to the Friday night..... I think you'll be surprised how many show up later on the Friday night... But it probably will suit a majority. And we are all entitled to our opinions :)

Oh yeah no need to get personal with us either.Just trying to have some fun but if you guys want serious no worries. Stay clear of me that weekend i suggest.

Deano

One word, sarcasm.....

But sure, you stay out of mine and I'll stay out of yours.....

Our Coach was no secret at Ballarat. You need to do better than that.

You living in the past because your womens team wont be winning for many years to come? It's ok. We realise the disappointment might be a bit much.

Hamma, shouldnt you be asking Kev for permission before you post? It is a bit close to ccup for him to be letting you loose on the forums isn't it?

You living in the past because your womens team wont be winning for many years to come? It's ok. We realise the disappointment might be a bit much.

Hmmm been a couple of years since I bowled for shepp, so I have forgotten what it felt like..... But like a good coach once said, winning isn't everything, it's how you play the game.....

Well 4 pages to catch up on from this morning, looks like the banter is heating up.
Not going to say a word - back to CGT for me

You think you annoy me? You aren't that good yet.

But it is good to see him letting you explore your boundaries. Maybe one day you can fill his shoes.

Back
Top Bottom