COUNTRY CUP 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i agree... this has all gone a bit to far... i was at first a joke and was still a joke until the phantom bowler got a bit too personal with everyones private lives... especially mine!
The C/Cup is only a week away anyways...
Go for it Graham.. do what ya like with it.. i dont care

P.S Sorry for baggin ya luke... it was attended as a joke..

:evil: hey there guys, i hope u all go well at country cup this year and after reading all the posts, i believe that "the phantom" is luke because they both CANT spell and he is on this website quite a bit, so there guys, thats my theory on this menace!!

yeh it was hey, i can assure you that it was not me or my silly old man.

I got a personal message for first Peter and then this phantom wanker.

Peter - if you ever grow up at least have the balls to accuse me of something to my face otherwise shut the f--k up. You also need to learn a few 'manners' and not use peoples full names on the net. Maybe you are just a bit immature to be using the net and will grow out of it.

As for the phantom - get a life. What happens between Peter and his girlfriend should stay there. We WILL let everyone know who you are and you WILL suffer the consequences - thats a promise.

I am thinking that "Phantom Bowler" is already amongst you, having created another alias merely to cause a little trouble. The mind wonders.....

See you guys next weekend.

Cheers

I have to admit I wasnt reading this post. You Victorians seem to wander off and post whatever so I hadnt been reading this topic since about page 2, and even back then it was people bagging each other. Can you blame me for not reading any further LOL

If anything needs attention in future please just private message me or email me and tell me about it.

TOPIC CLOSED - Thanks for stopping by ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom