COUNTRY CUP 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do u think?

2 points ey luke??? i told you ya wouldnt last very long up in the top 5 of thursday singles.... Hrmmm Maybe i can improve me lead to about 6.... hangon... joe got 8!!! shit!! oh well...
Who agrees on posting a seperate topic just on luke and his big mouth.... i reckon it would be bigger than luke bowling a 99 game at country cup... what u think fellas oh... and kellie :lol: :lol: :)

when are you guys and ladys going to admit that i am just as good as you guys :p

from the mouth from the south

just as good as us ha ha ha we havent bolwed under 100 for what 10 years now, when you can bowl over 100 and you can get yourself a good average like all of us then you can say you are as good as all of us........
later dreamer :lol: :lol:

Hi there, I dont know any of you so I hope you dont mind me asking something. I was reading through all your very friendly posts :lol: on here and I was wondering what are all your averages? I have no reason for asking, just curious :)

Anyway good luck to you all in the Country Cup.

196 at the moment.... still struggling with the X-factor at the moment... hopefully get some consistency happening b4 country cup :)

Feel free to express your true feelings

Feel free to post an msg on the Book of Shame section about my fantastic "hotshot" split.

Average

Well mine depends if i try or not and i dont try that hard in league so yeah

mine's in the high 170's.. but then again, i'm a self confessed has been...
i only made the team on the back of a number of quality players being unavailable....
doesn't matter realy... this is my last c/cup... so thanks everyone for the memories.

here's hoping team luke will succeed for my benifit.....its going to be good going out on a high... lol..........

oh, i read something just posted about what luke bowled in regards to the centre after the dust...
well his scores included 218 and 247,,, seems ok to me...

hehehe.... cliff (dad)

ps.. ignore him guys... he's just another 'cliff' wanna be...
i taught him almost everything he knows... doesn't count for much realy
lmao.

Maybe the dust helps luke to bowl better.... Allows him to get a few more revs on the ball to either pull it left and strike from brooklyn instead of a split, or keep it out and snap it back in to leave a 10 pin for the head pin messenger to take out.... haha pity a dust storm happens very rarely in Mildura.. oh well luke... keep praying... your day will come.

dusty lanes who need them not me 3 reasons why
1: i dont leave splits very often
2: i am not as ugly as you
3: i dont need revs to bowl well

Sure luke it wouldnt be the fact that:
1. You smell
2. No one likes you
3. You cant bowl properly
4. You bowl 99 games
5. Your up yourself

Would you like me to keep goin? hehe..

This guy thinks he can bowl

Well who he is is a guy that can only bowl well in mildura because when he went away to anywhere else he averages about 140 or so. Hey anyone can bowl well on there home lanes but its different away. Are you bowling C/Cup this year Carmers?

Team Deano

Team Deano: Carmers will be at CC this year. Thought that I had better make an appearance. First and last time in Colac.

He is Rhonda Rotten Box's husband.....lucky bloke.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom