New profile posts

St Leonards in the 60's I bowled against the castle King Pins I will never forget I bowled a gutter ball first off then Ave 203 in the 3 games i was crippled if anyone remembers me I had to bowl a 99 game play off Australia tournament betting George Skotorrities from Victoria to make the last spot in the team Great days Miss you all i am now 70 years old and very heathy on face book Gary Hill Sydney.
P
Paul Clayton
Looking for history of Preston 10pin bowling centre, Cramer St Preston. I believe it was built over to create nightclub in 60's 70's; then Cramers Hotel. The bowling club polished floor was left in-situ. Can anyone enlighten me?
Hi Alan
Just a little reminder deposit for the seniors a/open are due by 20th dec as we have a reserve list
Brandon we have you down to bowl in Melb Cup in B squad in June.
Can you please contact Oz Ten Pin Chirnside Park 9727 0007
Scott we have you down bowling in Melb Cup in B Squad.
Can you please contact Oz Ten Pin Chinrnside Park 9727 0007.
Brenton we have your name down to bowl in Melb Cup in B Squad.
Can you please contact Oz Ten Pin Chirnside Park on 9727 0007.
Scott we have you listed for Melb Cup in June 2019 bowling in A Squad.
Can you please contact Oz Ten Pin Chirnside 9727 0007
Andrew, we have you down for Melb Cup in June 2019 in A Squad. Can you please advise if you have paid a deposit urgently.
Oz Ten Pin Chirnside 9727 0007
Thorpey
Thorpey
HI, No deposit paid as yet, I requested B squad and was listed in B Squad on the squad listing?
Thanks Andrew.
N
nickrs
Yes Andrew you are in squad B sorry my mistake.
You need to pay your deposit to hold you spot urgently.
Hi there. Can you put me down to bowl in C Squad in the Venuto, Deposit $50. paid today . Thankyou.
OzTenpinEpping
OzTenpinEpping
Sorry Terry C squad is full. You are 1st reserve. put you in B squad. is this alright give me a ring. Jenny
Terry Barker
Terry Barker
Thanks Jenny, I appreciate your return message & will ring you back soon. If possible I would like to stay 1st reserve in C squad, thank you.
can you please remove Andrew Craig from B squad, have not recovered from hip issues
Hi Janet
Just checking if you and Tina are bowling Vic 150 as your deposit is due you can call the centre on 03 9460 4602 all bowlers that have not paid are on the unpaid list.
Please let me know either way.
Thanks
Sue
Can someone tell me what is happening with 'D' squad for the Hammer Seniors Classic in January and the current squad lists for this event?
Animal
Animal
You are in D Squad - it is going ahead so please pay you deposit
regards
Carol
Back
Top Bottom