299 Bowled in Colac

Gatsby

a.k.a Bary Glack
Congratulations to Jaymin Bentley who bowled a 299 game on Sunday night.

This is the first 299 in Colac in about 6-7 years (there has only been 1 x 300 game in Colac in over 40 years). Jaymin is one of our fast improving bowlers and he is a big chance to make next years Country Cup team as he is currently 7th with a 195 average.

The two things that are most remarkable about this feat are
1) Jaymin is right handed - bowling in a left handers ditch!
2) Jaymin is only 14 years old.

Well done mate!

Gary Black

craig said:
yeah just as i thought, send a kid to do a mans job
awesome game jaymin
We need some of these "kids" - you may have noticed the "men" are starting to get a bit long in the tooth. The youngest in our team this year was 35 and 5/7 are in the seniors division.
Hopefully Jaymin will stay in Colac and keep bowling - if not next year, then the year after or the year after that. He is quite a level headed kid and loves his bowling - he has been beating most of us for the past 2-3 years!
Most of our promising juniors go to Uni in Melbourne and end up getting jobs in Melbourne and they don't return to bowling in Colac.

Nice work. Keep the games coming, does this mean Gatsby that there may finally be a line up change after so long in the Colac team? Lol.

Carmers said:
Nice work. Keep the games coming, does this mean Gatsby that there may finally be a line up change after so long in the Colac team? Lol.
Yes - fingers crossed - just hope i am not the one that misses out.

Gary - please pass on my congrats to Jaymin.

I was one of those youngsters who left Colac and never came back.

Hope Jaymin can stay and help hold up the old fellas

wheelbarrow said:
Gary - please pass on my congrats to Jaymin.
I was one of those youngsters who left Colac and never came back.
Hope Jaymin can stay and help hold up the old fellas
Some of the youngsters we were happy to let go David:p

I think Jaymin is more likely to stay, but you never can tell.

I will see Jaymin tonight so i will pass on the congrats from all the people on here that have posted.

What a promising junior you have Gary, you might have to tie him down so he doesn't leave Colac lol

Please pass on our congrats, top effort.

congratulations jaymin on such a great game. good to see a right hander giving the lefties a run for their money at colac.

Congratulations to the kid. Fantastic! Having bowled at Colac on only one occasion I can only go by that.. and well.. let's just say that the right as a cranker was not easy. Especially in school holidays!

Well done again.

Back
Top Bottom