COUNTRY CUP 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke I think you heard wrong about deano in Shep, and this years team well you are missing alot of big names in there so I wouldnt go mouthing off just yet..........................................

well kellie big names i can understand where you are coming from but how are new names going to become big names well lets wait and find out. I will admit i will probly not make alstars this year. I will improve in years to come and i beat those so called big names e.g Rob, Dean,Peter and you never know i mite even be able to beat Craig (maybe) you never know what the future holds ya

you will be able to beat craig no worries I mean the guy cant even beat me lmao, to this day the poor guy is still put to shame by me on the lanes......the score stands like me 50, craig around 3 :lol:

hey luke,

handicap doesn't count.

and remember what that old wise dude once said:
"those who open mouth to much usually end up with foot in it or s*#t coming out of it"

Luke you have alot to learn

Luke its amazing that once u started to bowl well u got such a mouth on you. Isnt it just amazing what new equipment can do to people. Try using a old nail or udot then see how u go. When u seriously want to challenge me tell me and i mite actually try. Put your money where your mouth is cos i will.

Chucky, Rob and Kellie hasent this boy got a lot to learn about having a big mouth.

Ciao For Now

Deano :roll: :lol: :? 8)

I agree with deano on this case.... luke u need to realise that ya not a hot shot.... ya far from it... When u might actually get up to an average of at least 180... or bowl a 700 for 3 games. 900 for 4 games then we might cut u some slack. until then... ya just a low average bowler with his head up it ass....

o.k forget about playing big names lets worry about big games. Peter and Dean if the critea for a hot shot is a 700 3 game series or a 900 4 game series and ave 180 plus then i must be a hot shot
but not in my eyes... otherwise there would be 100s of hot shots.. ( even dad..he's done that for years ... and he reckons he's a has been.....not a hot shot)
in regards to has beens..forget reputations.. lets worry about today's heros, not yesterdays' ones..........................
by the way.... in regards to team deano @ shep.. I NEVER SAID DEAN WASNT SUCCESSFUL.. i said the team didnt do too well.. read what i wrote "****head*
lol :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

ok ok..i am now a hot shot has been........ geeze, what a rep i must have
but just remember it's better to be a has been than a never was...(mmm wonder who that title fits???)

luvs yoos all....... cliff (dad)

team deano was so succesful in shep???
not from what i heard..oh well maybe i heard mistruths..

THAT IS WHAT YOU WROTE

Luke what was it that u averaged in Albury???
It wasn't 145 or something was it...
Think about it mate...
When you have reason to tackle these boyz...by all means do so, but until then learn as a quiet achiever???

Luke Understand ill prove it tonight that ill kick your ass.

Luke when are u goin to learn that bowling is just not about bowling in league in mildura. Have you gone away yet and done anything decent??
I have and thats why i can have a team named after me. Maybe i havent bowled a 300 anywhere else but when i have went away i have always been right up there with them. You might be able to beat me in league and stuff but think mate do i really try????

Just somthing to think about b4 league tonight.

Chucky and Kellie tell me how much does this kid got to learn???

Roo Boy

Deano there is no doubt that i have a lot to learn but when i do there will be no stopping me. Not you not Rob, Chucky even my old man so watch out i am coming and it aint very far away

From the mouth from the south

Well well well this young man has so much to learn about the game it isnt funny........... I mean as old and as wise as myself craig,rob,dean(not old but wise) are we are still learning about the game.
Then along comes a little young shit that thinks he knows everything there is to know and he is so good just ask him, all I can say is Luke you are kidding yourself when you have done what we have all done put together then get on here and post what ever you like, until then I would shut it or someone just might shut it for you..........
:lol: :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well what can i say. Luke you know that Colac's conditions will be similar to last night just minus the dust, and how did u bowl???? Hey ill admit i bowled bad but hey its hard when i bowl more revs than u for my spare shots. Cant wait to play u in singles and see how u go then. As long is there isnt as much dust and mud on the lanes.

Deano

:lol: :eek: :cry: :p :? :shock:

hay deano just to let you know i might have bowled prety crap in alstars but i prebowled last night agaist joe and i shot just over 800 but the worst part about that was i only got 2 points

hay Kelly i agree with you no one should open there mouth if they cant back it up with action. But i know i can it is just a matter of time until you guys know that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom