COUNTRY CUP 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright dean i have not the best record away from mildura but at least you admit i bowl well at mildura there is a alot of things i have to learn about going away

and pete all that S>>T you said about me i think you are confused with your self lol

from the mouth from the south

hey all.

i have been reading all the crap u lot have been riting in these posts and i think u should all pull ur heads in and shut up for a wile.
i thinh.

1/ rooboy- u should always try and not just try when u want to because that is not a good example to the juniors at our center or in the wednsday leage. so i say try all the time.

2/ bambam- u should shut ur mouth and try and learn from the better bowlers like rooboy and u might get better. also 1 of ur problems is that u think that all shots sould be strikes well i say that does not happen so get ovr it.

3/ licwidgeen- have u looked at urself bowling u say about bambam all the time and u always crack the shits all of the time and i thougt u wrer already going out with ronda rotten box. i say get off of bambams back.

4/ i think our county cup team will go ok beacaese at least they will try all the time at county cup.

wise words
from the phantom :!:

i cant agree with you more phanton. rooboy should try all the time and not when he wants to. and your right i should shut me mouth and learn more and i dont think all my balls are going to be striks i hope they all will be. and i do think pete is going out with ronda rotten box and he should keep of my back. And i do think the 2003 sunraysia country cup will alright because we r all going to give it 110% all the time

good luck to the 2003 CC team im sure they will do their best. I agree with phantom about luke having to shut his mouth, but on another note phantom who r u? and where did u learn to spell?
So pete yea i think luke wants rhonda rotten box, hope he gets her to. Then maybe we will see what luke says he does with women. Plus it b good 4 him to have a chick that knows what to do. Might give him a few pointers.

Well Mr phantom bowler I dont know you from a bar of soap I dont think, but really this is a site for bowling, not for you to put people's personal lives on here, I dont know Pete either but I think if you need to tell him things about his other half an email would be fine.
just my two cents worth thats all
Kellie

phantombowler,
a bit of advise,

shut up and DO NOT post anything else like the above again.

If you have a problem come into the bowl and see russell or myself.

If you know the blokes above you must know me.

And i think we will be able to figure out who you are sooner or later.

Rob

hiya phantom

I happen to know who you are so its about time we let the others know - what u think??

Please put the rest of Australia out of our misery and tell us who Phantom Bowler is. This is better than Days of Our Lives. Haha.

Ive narrowed it down to 2 ppl on who the Phantom bowler is... Its either Gary Van Steenis or Dale Roberts (bambams brother). Im leaning towards dale ...... Gutter is Matt Savage for anyone who wanted to know.

Ok i changed my theory... Its not Gary... coz he is ezymoney. And its not dale coz he dont have a commodore. the only person that i think it is that would call my g/f a slut is an asshole that goes by the name of daniel loveridge. If it is sorry. he will be sorry he said anything like that about my gf... i will not tolerate it

Hi all, I am Matt pete is right there. I was never on lukes back so im not able to get off it. Phantom you talk 2 much s*** so yea shut your hole, be a man tell everyone who u r. I gaurantee we'll find out sooner or later. I personally think its dale. Why would you go post something like that about petes misus hes not done anything wrong by you and neither has she, so just quit that s***.

After reading the above post i dont think it is dale. Phontom i beleive if you have a problem with someone tell them to there face dont back stab them like that. Hay pete i am backing you up 110% i no that me and Kilye dont get along but what phantom said is wrong. And one more thing this is a bowling forum not an insult forum so cut the crap

:x :evil: :roll: :?

All jokes aside now. It seems its going to get worse here before it gets better. It only took 3 pages to get
8) 8) Super Graham 8) 8)
to come to the rescue of the "Pathetic Customer Service.... Tas" saga. Please Graham rescue us all and
LOCK THIS TOPIC NOW!!!
You'll have to take it into the street now guys. Hope it all gets sorted out. Seriously though ....don't know if this is all a joke or not but the bowling community should be a united force and then maybe we'll get the respect we all deserve as athletes. Hate to think what outsiders are thinking reading all this. No offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom