Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

Congratulations To Geelong on an awsum overall win Gordy I'II bet your :D

Congrats to Mildura Men the heart was there to see
Congrats to the Shepp Girls again showing there grit when things are tough

Congrats To Mvps and all award winners

So looking forward to next year at the bool,

Kev

Does anyone know if James has been and used the seat yet???????????;)

I think hes still on it Motts as we speak... It might take a while...

Congrats to Geelong for the overall will, you all bowled well on the weekend and it was well deserved.

Congrats to the Shep ladies, once again you have shown that you are a force to be reckoned with.

As for the Sunraysia Men, well what can i say... it was an absolute pleasure on breaking the 21 year drought with you guys.

Rob: It was a pleasure bowling with you and always has, Your a awesome captain and it was great to see you holding that trophy up at the end. Congrats.

Deano: Mate, wish i knew horses like you did, i wouldve came out on top in the bets. any how, Your bowling was just awesome to watch, we had you down in 4 most of the weekend but when we needed a lift you took that number 1 spot with both hands and smashed it. You are a true leader!

Brad: Old fella, it was great bowling with you. you bowled well all weekend and you should be proud of yourself. well done.

Ray: You fought and fought all weekend and it was great to see, you pushed through the pain and even though it was tough i like to think your 3 points got us over the line.

Gary: 3 words for ya mate, "Your an idiot" lol, Pleasure having you in the team mate, it wouldnt be the same without ya.

James: Congrats on your allstar status, well deserved. You bowled well all weekend, You copped alot from us all this weekend but you were focused on the job at hand (well most of the time anyways). Hope the white palace survived once you got home.

Jason: dont listen to other boys mate, you succeeded in your Role as Manager. Your antics through the whole weekend was hilarious. You make a pretty good DB too. Thanks for being our manager for 2011.

Great to see everyone again, look forward to Warrnabool already.

couple of typos with some of the names in the 2011 standings that i attached -- apologies to Jean McArthur and Jenny McKane (I will fix it for the web site). That is what you get for rushing.

Typing here from my hospital bed, where I've been stuck since Thursday....I just had my first chance to catch up on the doings from the past seven days.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE COMPETITORS

Sorry to hear that wayne, doesnt sound very good, nothing to serious I hope.
I am sure no one wishes ill health on any body.

Back
Top Bottom