Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

Nah.....I reckon they might have COLAC by a fair way in the age stakes this year, not just the weight side of it;)

Rob

Not sure of everyones exact age but it at least 365 years for the seven bowlers -- surely Kenno brings down Bendigo's average age to less than that :D

Not sure of everyones exact age but it at least 365 years for the seven bowlers -- surely Kenno brings down Bendigo's average age to less than that :D

248 years for us......ave. age 35 compared to your 52 hmmmm.....that should make Bendigo's closer to 60 by my calculations then:D

Rob

The mens odds

2/1 Mildura:
They have 7 bowlers that can all preform and are clear favourites in the field this year. Rob as captain is a good move, will lead well from the front and take pressure off deano to win points which he will.

4/2 Shepparton:
Have won the last 2 out of 3 years and come runner up before they started winning a number of times. A good mixture of bowlers young and old, if me and kev dont fire others in the team will need to stand up and not go missing..

5/1 Geelong:
A very attacking team and will need to all be at there best to adjust to the quick lane changes.... These boy love oil but in the past they can bowl when it gets tough....

9/1 Colac:
A very experienced team and can bowl on any condition.... A team not to take lightly......

10/1 Morwell:
This team always gives everyone a great challenge and at times are extremly hard to beat... Woza and Millsy will both lead from the front, but will the rest of the team follow... To win these boys need Motta and big boz to really fire with woz and millsy to have a shot.....

11/1 Bendigo:
Another team that is very unpredicable, Farqy is the key and if he bowls well the rest of the team will follow.....

14/1Warrnambool:
A great mixture of young blokes that are all capable of preforming... Lacking a little experience and it might hurt them in the crunch games, but still another team to look out for....

20/1 Albury:
Dont underestamate these boys, they can take points right away from you when you think you have them won......they still have the great man bowling and are still always tough to beat and they never give up...

30/1 Wodonga:
It is there home centre and they do know what there lanes will do, but i'm not sure about their depth..........They might surprise a lot of teams tho.....

40/1 Ballarat:
Sorry boys... you boys have the experience but dont think you have the depth and bowlers..... Have 1 and 5 covered but the bowlers in the middle might hurt them not closing out games.....

The odds for 2011.......

Hamma

As I said last night, I would have Warrnabool shorter......thats not having a crack at Mems either;).

Only other thing would be Bendigo out to 20-1 if the rumour Wayne has started is true.:p

Rob

Cant beleive they are having the dinner on the Monday night. Would of made more sense to have it the friday night before we bowl. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR its just crap. Who can i talk to about this. Not that i will be listned too. Muppet Show.

Deano

The Monday night was good last year but it makes it bloody hard for people who have to travel home and a lot missed it because they were not staying the night.

If it is going to be a permanent thing then it should be the Friday.

I thought the same. BUt what about the dinner. Friday night a few drinks and a goodmeal.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom