2011 Emerson Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
im confused a s#!t load atm, what battle havnt i faught of my own, pretty sure i held my own throught the weekend??

naming names is a thing of the past, done and done..

and as for hammer shutting up, well hammer just shut up! lol

:)

chubba

p.s just been informed deano, that i worded it wrong!!! i ment, chris will get a punch in the face if he doesnt shut up lol

Good to see you fire up a bit more than your old man. Not that thats hard to do.

Yet another petty issue brought up by the same person who does it year after year. About time that person learnt to grow the f... up and bowl to enjoy it.

I dont care what threats these people want to make. They need to learn right from wrong morally and do what is best for the sport, not for themselves.

To the person making the threats, send me a letter. It will be published on here, ridiculed and then wiped on my arse.

(Sorry mods. I am a little annoyed at the moment.)

Yet another petty issue brought up by the same person who does it year after year. About time that person learnt to grow the f... up and bowl to enjoy it.

I dont care what threats these people want to make. They need to learn right from wrong morally and do what is best for the sport, not for themselves.

To the person making the threats, send me a letter. It will be published on here, ridiculed and then wiped on my arse.

Im sorry Gary ill shut up and get on with my bowling.

Deano

Well said Gary........I cant believe i am agreeing with gary

Deano I still get fired up but I'd rather do it on the lanes than here anybody can do it from the safety of a keyboard

KEVVY KEVVY
you could not even fire up if you tried!!
you are such a pink shirt lifting Fruit from Shepp!!
Bring back Hamma at least he tries....:D:);)

Yes Mr Bianchi it was me!!
I meant to take it in to the the bowl to make the Shep team cringe in their PINK shirts
But Bummer already done.
Typical Kevvie started well but couldn't get the job done better luck next time!
Did anyone else notice that Kevvie looked like one of the Teletubbies in a pink shirt:eek::eek:
Cheers
Ian Strahan
I missed you HAMMA

Well said Gary........I cant believe i am agreeing with gary

Deano I still get fired up but I'd rather do it on the lanes than here anybody can do it from the safety of a keyboard

Can't believe you agreed with me either!

Unfortunately, some centres have associations that want to do more than assist the bowling community.

Now, to the "safety of the keyboard" thing. I am quite prepared to be part of a VCTBA meeting and discuss issues that are out there. Anyone who wants can come along. Just organise one at Bendigo or somewhere that I can attend and I am there.

For example, is there any reason why, apart from a few people's personal gain, that we do not have more teams in country cup? Yes I know it means more games but isn't it supposed to be a friendly comp once a year between the country centres? Are those people who decide it so narrow minded that they can't see we have other teams willing and able to compete? This was going on when I went to the last meeting I attended about 10 years ago. Certain people seem to think it is for monetary gain and it is a must win. It's about the weekend, and we know, we have lost enough of them by 1 or 2 points to know.

F.. politics, lets get country cup and our other tournaments back to what they are intended to be. Maybe then the atmosphere and participation will come back.

Can't believe you agreed with me either!

Unfortunately, some centres have associations that want to do more than assist the bowling community.

Now, to the "safety of the keyboard" thing. I am quite prepared to be part of a VCTBA meeting and discuss issues that are out there. Anyone who wants can come along. Just organise one at Bendigo or somewhere that I can attend and I am there.

For example, is there any reason why, apart from a few people's personal gain, that we do not have more teams in country cup? Yes I know it means more games but isn't it supposed to be a friendly comp once a year between the country centres? Are those people who decide it so narrow minded that they can't see we have other teams willing and able to compete? This was going on when I went to the last meeting I attended about 10 years ago. Certain people seem to think it is for monetary gain and it is a must win. It's about the weekend, and we know, we have lost enough of them by 1 or 2 points to know.

F.. politics, lets get country cup and our other tournaments back to what they are intended to be. Maybe then the atmosphere and participation will come back.

I can't believe this come from you........ i'm very shocked..:confused:......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom