Emerson Shield 2008

Just a quick reminder that anyone wanting to come up to Epping for a practice on the pattern needs to book in advance so I can organise to have the lanes done for you. If you don't care what you bowl on it's still prob a good idea to book!
Friday night is pretty much full. From 3pm-7pm we have 6 free lanes available to be oiled, after that it's down to 4 lanes and disco lights!
Just give us a call on 94083077.

Luke

I am not in hiding...Those of you who think you've got 'game' can find me in the anchor position for bendigo Bowl this weekend at Epping. Let's match up and see who the better player is....We already know which is the better 'team'

Sounds good . . Just make sure you have a feed first ok mate ! ! . . Ha ha ha ! . . Sorry Wayne I'll be looking forward to it, see you there mate . . :p:p:p

You are goin soft ray

No no no, not going soft Deano, just the quiet before the storm hits (Dimension, Shift, Troad, domination or fire etc...) HA HA HA . . Might be a bit old school this weekend what do you think? . . ;););)

Are you making the trip down to watch the girls Rob?

Or is it a case of "someone has to stay behind and work"?

Just a quick reminder that anyone wanting to come up to Epping for a practice on the pattern needs to book in advance so I can organise to have the lanes done for you. If you don't care what you bowl on it's still prob a good idea to book!
Friday night is pretty much full. From 3pm-7pm we have 6 free lanes available to be oiled, after that it's down to 4 lanes and disco lights!
Just give us a call on 94083077.

Luke

Does that include the sticky approaches???
Or do you have a master plan to make them slippery????

good luck to everyone bowling in emmerson shield this weekend... hope there are high score out there....

Cheers Matt Hagley

Does that include the sticky approaches???
Or do you have a master plan to make them slippery????

Not sure when the last time you came up to bowl was, but they aren't usually sticky unless you've come in after school kids. If you want I can make your lanes more slippery than the rest. Would you like to slide from the carpark to the foul line or is that a little too much? ;)

Not sure when the last time you came up to bowl was, but they aren't usually sticky unless you've come in after school kids. If you want I can make your lanes more slippery than the rest. Would you like to slide from the carpark to the foul line or is that a little too much? ;)

Pom,

I won't be happy unless I'm sliding from the entrance to the carpark or from the Plaza.....

Whichever is easier for you to arrange!!

:p

Also, do you have ramps for me?? Struggling in my old age these days!

That would be fine. Thanx :p

Good luck everyone hope you all enjoy yourselves, should be a fun weekend

Back
Top Bottom