Emerson Shield 2008

Ouch thats not very nice!!!
I'll bite for Jen,
Craig watch out this weekend,
3 sundays in a row is a possiblity again!!
:D

C Ryan in ?
Sounds good can more than hold his own on any lanes. Throw him in for allstars would of been in the team in the first place had of bowled the last night of qualifing.
Its been a few years running that Werribee have had late changes, depth is not a problem just need to click on the day.Thats what has made Shepps efforts over the years so far amazing.

Chrissy

2 and a half weeks to go....

There should be some great competition there, I hear a whisper about the lane conditions.. any one have anything concrete on whats being laid?

Ok, I can confirm a few things about what is being laid:

1. It's Oil.
2. It's mainly on the lanes, maybe a little in the gutter once Tonx starts bowling!
3. It's about 41ft long.
4. Ratio is about 4:1
5. Volume is more than a little but less than a lot.

Hope that helps to clear things up for you. If not I'm more than happy to take a photo of the lane for you to look at.

See you all in a couple of weeks!

Luke

Hi Luke,

Photos would be good.:Lighten: Several angles prefered.;)

Wish I was bowling. I am sure all will have a good weekend.

Rob

Hi Luke,

Photos would be good.:Lighten: Several angles prefered.;)

Wish I was bowling. I am sure all will have a good weekend.

Rob

Well you could have been, but noooo you decided it seemed like a good idea to mangulate your finger a couple months ago!!! :p

Hey Rob at least you are only missing this. Im sure the boys will do us proud. Go Sunraysia.

Deano

Emerson Draw says 8.00am check in Saturday. What time is captains and managers meeting? and what time does practice actually start?

Emerson Draw says 8.00am check in Saturday. What time is captains and managers meeting? and what time does practice actually start?

Check-in and Manager's briefing will take place at 8.00am on Saturday,
November 22nd.

Practice will commence at 8.15am.

Game will commence at 8.30am.

Rob

Not much talk around the traps.... 5 days to go....

I thought there was a lot more talking last year?

Where is my mate Tothie!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom