Emerson Shield 2008

Will try and get more updates done today if time permits.

After 10 Games

Mens Standings
Werribee 48.5
Mentone 43
Bendigo 38
Colac 36
Bowl-A-Rama 36
Epping 35
Shepparton 33
Sunraysia 30
Melton 26.5
Narre Warren 24

High Games:
Dillan De Mather 268
Glenn Mattei 265
Peter Emmett 257
Mark Woodyatt 257

Ladies Standings
Werribee 54
Bendigo 48
Shepparton 45.5
Narre Warren 41
Epping 37.5
Geelong 33
Mentone 29.5
Sunraysia 28
Bowl-A-Rama 17.5
Ballarat 16

High Games:
Alicia Garioch 266
Narelle Baker 264
Denece Jones 254

porto, the BLIT

and to think all that reading on here, was making me think someone else was the BLIT

CONGRATS WERRIBEE

To Our Men, you guys bowled awesome all weekend - Well Done..

To My Wonderful Ladies Team,
You guys were just awesome all weekend, you worked as a team, and supported each other for all 18 games..

To my Co-Captian Rally, You are just the best, and well done on your performance this weekend..

To our Manager Christian (hubby), thanks for all your hard work and support this weekend.

To our Coach Louise, thanks for everything and your support..

Well done to all bowlers that made the All Stars.

To Larissa, Pauline & Sue, Welcome to the WINNERS CLUB...

We must enjoy our WIN.....

Lisa

P.S - We proved our critics wrong....​

Congrats to everyone who bowled over the weekend.

To the members of the Werribee Team,

Thankyou for making this years emerson shield a memorable one. It is the first time in the 4 years I have bowled emerson that I felt like a team member. We all bowled as a team not as individuals everyone
supporting everyone which was great to see.

Well Done Girls & Guys of Werribee on a job WELL DONE.

Ladies have bragging rights.

Bring on next year

Great event.
To all bowlers well done, good to catch up with those I know.

Congrats to Werribee!

Big Congrats to Alicia Garioch from Sunraysia for topping the All Stars, you bowled really well :)

Thanks to Epping and the staff for hosting the tournament, good job guy & girls.

Sunraysia will be back bigger and better next year... ;)

Congratulations to Werribee on bowling exceptionally well all weekend.
To all teams thank you for making the weekend the fun event it always is and should always be.
Well done to the Narre ladies for proving our critcs wrong and having our best ever finish.
Congratulationa to all the "all stars" for bowling on what was a interesting pattern.

Congratulations to Werribee on there good wins over the weekend.
and well done to both bendigo team on there 2 in the women and 3 in the mans it was a good team work to get over the line in the end thanks guys;)

Well done to Werribee on a great effort . .

Congrats to Alicia for topping allstars, you really bowled like a champ this weekend mate. . I might go practise that 5 board shot today, im inspired lol . .

To the Epping centre staff well done, a little ball damage to a week old ball but I got over it, pro shop staff quick to help (thanks). More bad luck than anything in the end with a pin that wanted to hitch a ride my ball back to the ball return . .

Hope to see you all again next year for another great weekend . .

As for my form on the weekend I think Wayne must have snuck one of those gremlins into my bowlling bag lol . . Just not my weekend . . :)

I have attached a copy of final results for those interested.

If anyone can give me their team individual points i will add them to the sheet (thanks in advance Lance - i know you will have them!)

As for the columns for wins / losses and total 1000's bowled -- i have the final standing sheets for each round so i will be able to work them out (just may take a few days)

Also let me know if i have made any mistakes -- esp people's names

Attachments

• 2008-Final.pdf
    84.2 KB · Views: 149
Congrats Werribee on a great team effort,

Congrats Matty on your 7-10 spare
Congrats Porto on taking out the 4/8 from a full deck

Congrats all stars, Alicia if you need another boot in the leg anytime soon, lemme know.

Congrats to both Werribee teams. You guys & girls bowled well all weekend, and deserved the win. The depth of both teams proved to strong for all others this year.

Well done.

Back
Top Bottom