2011 Emerson Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latrobe has a progressive roll off that has started and finishes the week before the draft entries close. looks like we will have mens and ladies this year after a few years out of the event..... looks good.

Emerson Shield final will be held at OZ Tenpin Epping. Emerson Shield Zone 1 final is at Mildura.

Emerson Shield final will be held at OZ Tenpin Epping. Emerson Shield Zone 1 final is at Mildura.

Strange how Epping have got the final again when there are other Centre's which can host the final but haven't done so in the last few years... I think the last 3 have been at Epping, Altona and Narre Warren... I'm sure that Mentone and Werribee can host the State finals as well... Not sure on Centre's from Zone 1.

It's just an observation not a complaint so don't take it the wrong way...

Pretty sure a centre has to have 24 lanes to host the final. Mentone has only 20 lanes
That would not be the case now -- only 8 teams in the final so 20 lanes would be enough. (unless that has changed since last year)

I have no idea as to why Epping has the final. That is just what it says on our entry forms here in Ballarat.

Cheers
Lyndon

Hi Judy,
The zone playoff in Mildura will be on the 11th September.
Both men & women will bowl on the one day.

Rob

I have just started bowling at Werribee so I don't know how their system works. If I start bowling a bit better, I might even try out.

Bigsy...

Why does Mildura host another zone final so soon they only held one 3 yrs ago why don,t other centres get a go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom