Emerson Shield 2005

If everyone else has their results against sunraysia it'll be all good!!

I'll get Kev onto the shepp results. If he hasn't already.

we may now be in a bit of trouble.....

No melton scores, no sunraysia scores.....

That means when these guys neet, no reslust will be available for that game.

The scores could be worked out from the standing sheets, but who played who will be the problem.....:(

Let's see what Gatsby can conjuer up!!

I have helped Gary by finishing off a spreadsheet which does almost all the calculations, but am interested to know what other info people would want incorporated...

The great thing is that this tournament format will be around for a while, so we can create something of substance...

Cheers,

Vaughnn

With the help of Vaughnn and Lance i have records for

18 Games head to head that Colac was involved

16 Games head to head for Ed Fleming (already had the other two from Colac results)

14 Games head to head for Narre Warren (already had other 4 from Colac and Ed Fleming).

That means i now have head to head for 48 games out of the 90 bowled - ie well on the way!

In addition, i have all games bowled for

Shepparton (thanks Star Bowl)
Rosebud (from standing Sheets)
Colac (my records)
Ed Fleming (thanks Lance)
Narre Warren (thanks Vaughnn)

I am missing records for the first 5 or 6 rounds for the other Centres. When completed i will attach to this thread for all to access.

Gary Black

Steve Arundell came through with all the individual scores for melton....I'll send them to Gary, maybe Rob could do the same?

I am trying to get them all faxed to me. A kind volunteer from werribee is going to go to mentone and get them, then fax them (hopefully) I will post results as soon as i can (may take a week or so)

Carmers said:
Whats the fax number Gatsby? It would sure save me writing it all out.
Only fax that i have access to is a work one and i am on hols for the next two weeks woo hoo!
I will find another fax number (probably Colac bowl) and let you know

I have reprints of all the scores for every team so they're in the post tomorrow to Gatsby. Give him a little time and he'll have heaps of stats for all to gaze over. Thanks to Steve at Mentone for allowing me to use his computer.
Look forward to seeing this all come together soon.
Doriana :D :D :D

104 pages of information is being sent apparently.
Might take a few days to sort through - please be patient

Thanks a huge amount to Doriana and Steve for their efforts to get this info to me. I know a lot of people will be grateful

Thats right Gatsby, if you have not got all of the stats that we require online for us by tomorrow afternoon, you need to have a look at the way that you approach things. Lol.

I'd like to get a copy of our team photo taken after we had our medals presented to us, but I'm not sure who was taking photos. Can anyone help?

Kara, I sent all the Bendigo photos to dave and trace. They aren't the best but if they still have them you can have a look. Let me know if dave has deleted them and I will forward them to you.

Paige

Back
Top Bottom