Emerson Shield 2005

Its good to see so many people taken interest in the emerson shield this year. Do you think we would be able to break the record for next year?

Little macca said:
some one has to mich time on there hands?
I didn't go through and count them - total bowling gives you tallies for each thread (it took about 15 seconds to post).
LickwidGreen said:
Its good to see so many people taken interest in the emerson shield this year. Do you think we would be able to break the record for next year?
I don't think it matters if we beat it or not. The important thing is it heightens the interest in Emerson and that will mean more people will know about it, more people will be interested in it and ultimately more people will want to bowl in it. This will lead to it getting stronger and stronger each year.

PS - Now doing only once post to keep Carmers happy ..... :)

No need to keep my happy Gatsby, no one else does. I took you advice on board and am now posting things as I read through each day to catch up to date. Its a much better concept than trying to remember everything come reply time.

Craig,

if you want to know the highest averages against, then we should all get together, and send our results to Gatsby, and he can collate them.

I am sure that all teams have kept a record individually, of the scores each bowler, and what the opposition bolwed in each round.

Have sent the EFL results through already.

The highest against we had was 199.23, against Wayne Parlby.

Thanks to a couple of games the average against me fell to a respectable 196.55.:eek:

Carmers said:
Whats the email address Gatsby and I will send through Geelongs results to help you along.
[email protected]

I am more than happy to work out all the stats if get the data
For Colac, Bary Glack had the high average against of 200.6.
525 against for the first 3
548 against for the last 3
1936/9 = 215 for the "middle" 9 games

Unfortunately no-one kept a record of meltons scores :( which I'm now pissed about. Maybe Steve or Erwin could come through with scores which would be great (if they havent deleted the league, I hope not)

rychenroller said:
Unfortunately no-one kept a record of meltons scores :( which I'm now pissed about. Maybe Steve or Erwin could come through with scores which would be great (if they havent deleted the league, I hope not)
Russell sent a copy of his games - not sure if he only wrote his own games down or if he did it from memory though.

All results for Emerson shield have been posted on "Vic Tenpins" web-site.
Includes the All Star Bowlers as well as the high game awards.:cool:

Adam,

If all the teams are able to send the results to Gatsby, Except for Melton, that it wont be an issue, as someone played Melton in every round.

Or maybe we could all send you the results from the games we played against you and, then you could work out the details for the averages for & against for you guys.

More than happy to send you the sheets from our 2 matches against you guys. Then you only need the other 8 teams to oblige and you will be fine.

I am sure Gatsby has his results, and Carmers would be able to help, and so should Rob. Who else is out thier, Craig, did you guys keep results you would be able to send to Adam.

Adam, give us you e-mail and you be bombarded with the results l am sure of it.

Back
Top Bottom