Emerson Shield 2005

Purple_Tweety said:
Kara, I sent all the Bendigo photos to dave and trace. They aren't the best but if they still have them you can have a look. Let me know if dave has deleted them and I will forward them to you.
Paige
You had better start improving your photography Paige - you have a very important and official duty to carry out in March.

Ha yeah good one Bary, it wasn't the quality that sucked it was the facial expressions of the people in the photo and that people were hiding behind others.

Not my fault.

I can assure you my camera takes a good photo and for everything else there is photoshop!! lol And my cousin who knows how to use it!! ;)

Presentation on the lanes would have made for better photos!! But some turned out ok!

Maybe we should change the thread name to Emerson Shield 2005/2006!! lol

We can change the name of the thread Miss Paige once this one gets to 1000 posts. You had better get a LapTop and PhotoShop for CC so that we can have the photos daily.

Photos and a laptop - sounds interesting;)
No wonder craig was trying so hard to get back into CCup

Hmmm, that could be a possibility. I will have to wait until I see what Santa brings for me. I've been a good girl all year!! lol

I'm sure you don't have any proof otherwise anyway!! So it's only my word!!

And I have been a good girl, and deserve a big ring from santa. But that isn't going to happen so I will settle for a laptop!! lol

Ive been a good boy Santa - Id also settle for a laptop:cool:
Not sure if it is the same one that Paige had in mind though;)
Paige
Your ring will come - You just need to sharpen up your skills abit :)

Merry Xmas and a Safe New Year to all the bowlers in Emerson Shield:cool:

Gatsby,

Still waiting for those good old stats mate.

Lets start planning now for the stats in 2006.

All centres to arrange to keep thier stats, that way we can all have some more fun after the event.

We only need 10 more pages to make it to teh 100 mark, so lets do it, prior to New Year, as it will have to stop after New Year surely, as it will then be 2006, and we will need to let go of the past.

Lance,

Still sifting through the sheets. The bowlers are not on the sheets in the same order as they bowled in all cases (it is a case of sorting out which ones are right and which ones are not). I think this occurred because of some of the glitches throughout the weekend. I know that we bowled against Geelong in the first game and Carmers was lead but the sheet names him fifth - not easy to be certain with all the others.

I have started to put the stats online

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/gatsby/Emerson/Emerson.html

It is only a start and i hope to get a lot more info yet. A couple of the links are working but it is very much a "work in progress'

Carmers,

Yep, i have not exactly been sitting on my hands - it does take a lot of time to compile records - esp with Christmas shopping to do as well. As for it being quiet with me not around - don't get too used to it - i never stay quiet for long!

Gatsby,

Looking Good, on the web site. Very informative indeed.

Some High games for you.

David Porto 300, Zone Final 2004
Lance Dyer 290, Zone Final 2004

2001 Ladies Winners, Werribee
2002 Ladies winners, Shepparton l think

Dates were the Melbourne Cup Long weekend (Horse Race), this is for 2001, 2002 & 2003.

Regards

Lance

xpense said:
Gatsby,
Looking Good, on the web site. Very informative indeed.
Some High games for you.
David Porto 300, Zone Final 2004
Lance Dyer 290, Zone Final 2004
2001 Ladies Winners, Werribee
2002 Ladies winners, Shepparton l think
Dates were the Melbourne Cup Long weekend (Horse Race), this is for 2001, 2002 & 2003.
Regards
Lance
Thanks for that Lance - i was hoping that by putting what info i do have online - others might be able to add some more for me. Those two high games (300 & 290) were Central Zone? I will try to update extra info ASAP

Regards

Gary

Just had a look at what you have done Bary Glack :rolleyes: nice job on the web site =D>
Russo,
Melton bowl, Where boys become MEN.

Well, i have finally entered all the scores (Men only at this stage) that Doriana kindly arranged for me.
I have come up with the stats as per attached document. If you have any requests for more info let me know.

Lance and Vaughnn - I will e-mail the completed documents as soon as i can.

Thanks to everyone that has sent me data.

I guess this will be one of the last posts for Emerson 2005 as we are almost in 2006 now!

Regards

Gary Black

Attachments

• 2005Emerson Stats-Men.doc
    171 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom