Emerson Shield 2005

Carmers

Its that time of year again when Emerson Shield has come around. The Geelong team for the zone final at Melton is as follows:

MEN

Graham Rowe
Warren Hinchliffe
Anthony Warner
Rick DeLange
Steven Kennedy
Andrew Carmichael
Eugene Jakupek

WOMEN

Courtney Murdoch
Shirley Muxworthy
Debbie King
Amanda DeLange
Julie Jakupek
Beryl Daniels
Rebecca Baird

Feel free to post your respective teams!

Bendigo Mens Team

Pat Fahy
Matthew Hagley
Ben Threlfall
Andrew Clark
David Farquharson
Scott Hagley
Damien Worden

Ladies Team

Chris Clark
Tracey Farquharson
Cara Fahy
Tracey Monti
Karen Brittain
Barb Pethybridge

Zone Roll off played in sunny Bendigo.

We'll go with these names, they sound like they could be a goer.

Chris Hamilton
Kevin Wilkins
Paul Thomas
Paul Kerr
Terry Rowe
Tim Thompson
?????????????

Melissa Thompson
Paige Williams
Sammy Murphy
Tania Jakobs
Kelly Jones
Denece Jones
Amanda Threlfall

We'll let you make up your own minds on the seventh man, any suggestions?

Oh by the way its Paige on Kev's computer

Hi all,

Morwells team should have been decided as at the 31st of May,
but in there wisdom extended the date to end of June!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Some not very happy campers!!! Not sure of who was in the team at the time but some big names are said to be pulling the pin!!!!

Big Motts

Craig why two weeks until you start scaring us? Start now!

You're the 7th bowler in the Shepp's mens team? Well that would be scary!

That's an interesting concept. Hmmmm.

I heard they changed the zones. What are they now?

Well Paige.....Spoog Snr could take the 7th spot in the Shepparton side, he could not bowl the trials due to doing about 7 discs in his back a week before, and it would be good to see him in the pink!! Lol However as he didnt actually bowl a ball in the trials, he cant nominate for the draft, not sure on the exact ruling.

Why is it 2 weeks until you start scaring us all Mr Chandler if I may ask? Although I am sure that I have an idea or two as to what you have in store, but then again, maybe not. Lol

Chat to you all soon, keep the post alive, I started to panic there for a bit. It went 5 days i think without anyone posting.

Cheers

is that a draught possy or it is reserved for me???

this draught is going to be great, it will be very interesting to see who ends up where.

will anybody throw off, ooops i meant have a bad day at qualifying, and have to bowl for another team

we have our trials on the 18th or 19th, i'll make sure i turn up on the right day

a couple of untimely pull outs has slightly weakened us, i think 200 - 205 will scrape into 7th

the hand is absolutely cooking at the moment, and hell would have to freeze over for me to not be at melton for the zones, icing a few cakes on the way to mentone.

speaking of cakes

what happened to all them loyal geelong folk, why aren't you out supporting the centre you so dearly love and being patriotic like you claim to be???

obviously 2 wins in 10 satisfies the best in the region.

ThEOnE said:
Morwells team should have been decided as at the 31st of May,
but in there wisdom extended the date to end of June!!!!
:-# :-# :-# :-#

craig said:
the hand is absolutely cooking at the moment, and hell would have to freeze over for me to not be at melton for the zones, icing a few cakes on the way to mentone.

Lessee, what does Craig hate more than anything? TOAST!!

:splat:

Have they changed the rules too? I'm so not up with all the goings on. Are they having a draft now?

And can anyone update the zones for me please.

All I know is that some new centre has been added in and defending champs don't have to bowl roll off's, thats all I know.

Some one fill me in on the goss please.

Emerson Shield Changes

The winners of the mens and ladies division of 2004 get a free berth to the State final (being Melton men and Shepparton ladies).

There will be 3 zones only. 3 teams from each zone go through to the final (making 9 teams) the 10th team in each division is made up of the 2004 winners. This will make for a very exciting State Final.

Drafts are now a part of Emerson Shield. You must have competed in your home centres team qualifier to be eligible for the draft. Your centre manager can supply you with an application form for the draft inclusion. Your name will then be included for the draft.

Zones will be made up:
NORTHERN: Mildura, Echuca, Bendigo, Shepparton, Wodonga
WESTERN: Werribee, Geelong. Colac, Melton, Warnambool, Ballarat
EASTERN: Mooroolbark, Mentone, Sale, Rosebud, Greensborough, Morwell, Narre Warren

For information on the draft just contact your centre manager,

Regards

Edi

I had heard that Dave, and thought it unfair that the northern zone only had five centres in it, but all is now revealed!! :cool:

Morwells will be end of the month after its time extension.

What centres are not putting in teams. I have heard of a couple but can we get these clairifed wouldnt want to put my foot in it.

Back
Top Bottom