Emerson Shield 2005

well surely the draft will fix this scenario of no shows, people might be queing up to get a run, i know at werribee a few will nominate, and they will go ok for other places

"go sunraysia" don't tell me the great one has been humbled, obviously had a bad weekend at MTC, maybe he should have swapped to the left, it seemed to be the go for the minority who took the majority of the money.

I'll stick my foot in my mouth Woza. :roll: :roll:

Sale will not be fronting up this year. Can't say with 100% certainty why not, as I do not normally bowl Emmerson. Too many other things on around then.

Liz

Werribee Mens Team for the Zone Final at Melton is as follows

Craig Chandler 229.4ave
Jason Newman 220.3ave
David Porto 217.9ave
Ralph Harford 208.7ave
Ondrej Hedi 206.5ave
Rod Francis 204.6ave
Scott Law 201ave
(Graeme O'Connor 198ave 1st reserve)

Stay tuned as our Ladies are qualifying as I write.

Doriana

Congrats to all the Guys who made the Werribee Mens Emerson Shield Team. Awesome line up on paper, goodluck in your zone finals guys.

Brendan

Ed Flemings Teams

Mens

Lance Dyer
Wayne Parlby
Sean Goth
Marcus Coolen
Ray Mischler
Mathew Crocker
Alan Bennet

Ladies

Lee Booth
Tanya Steele
Robyn Flynn
Robyn Bull
Chris Niquet
Fiona Denmeade
Andrea Sparks

Werribee Ladies have now finished their roll off
Congratulations all the have made the team

Lee Bowen
Lisa Notman (Capt)
Roxanne Medal
Jo Law
Ann Bonning
Slnja Van Meel
Natalie O'Connor

Res: Karen Newman

Good Luck to all bowlers in the zones

congrats to those who made the werribee team looks like they got a great team. mentone's team will be finalised either by the end of this month or by the start of next month.

Hey all

Its been a while since i have had any access to the internet. catching up on old times. Hey to all the Sunraysia ppls up there. I shall be in town on the 1st of July. Hoping to have a small game on the lanes i grew up on. Hope to see you all soons.

Pete

Mens Emerson shield team for Melton:

Russell Stokely 1873/10
Paul Henderson 1846/10
Adam Hayes 1842/10
Michael Stoyanoff 1800/10
Chris Townsend 1798/10
Ray Hodge 1781/10
Shawn Smits 1781/10

Some good dogfighting on a tough condition, concentraion was the order of the day, well done guys. Ladies rolloff to be held in a couple of weeks...

We'll see our zones guys at Melton in about 6 weeks. See the rest of you at Mentone in November (carryover champ free passage idea is great ;) )

now dont scores like that breed so much excitement for zone finals

i better pack my spare shooting game

Well...we like a good dogfight, even if we arent bowling ;)

Seriously though, you can score here IF you know what you are doing. If punters rock up thinking they can just find a bit of an area and be around the pocket all day then they are gravely mistaken. Hodgo and I have thrown a couple of 930's/4 recently plus several in the 650-690 range over the past couple of months so it can be done. We both play a markedly different style too, me out and back, him down and in so theres a chance for everyone.

when the going gets tough, the tough gets going

be interesting to see where some people will be heading

I'd just like to wish the Geelong team the best of luck in the upcoming Emerson shield, the team has some very good bowlers in it. Disappointed to see many bowlers from last year not try out this time around, basically because they are pretty weak and have some high school clique-thing going on, but I am confident that the bowlers in our team will do us proud, and show those that chose to stay away that we don't need them, we do just fine without them. Good luck to all you other centres too, may everyone enjoy themselves and let's see some great games rolled.

Thanks, Terry Lewis.

maybe i was dreaming very late last night, but i could have sworn there was a post after my last one

and now whammo, its gone

well i saw it and i agree

interesting to see if the caped crusader and his boy wonder, got a copy of it, to distribute amongst the fellow weak hearted folk of gotham city

actually where is the caped crusader and boy wonder, why aren't they in the team, maybe the joker has got the better of them, will crime begin to dominate the lives of the folk of gotham city, or will the caped crusader and his boy wonder once again manipulate life for the good of everyone who has a surname ending in "F" and rid the city of all the bad "C's" that currently infest the population of gotham city

remember now, to tune in again, same bat time, same bat channel

I have a theory

With the soaring petrol price maybe the jet propelled bat mobile cannot afford to get to the outskirts of gotham city.

Or maybe they saw what the joker was cookin and have hidden in the bat cave working out a plan to once again save the city from the clutches of evil.

Might have to bring back batwoman - surley that would attract the jokers attention

Woza are you talking about Batwoman or Catwoman because I don't remember there being a batwoman I think there was a batgirl but maybe I'm just too young to know what happened in the old episodes of batman! :p

I dont think that the joker would be fussed either way - but then if there was both a batgirl and a batwoman. Hmmmm

Hey Woza

Why not really confuse the issue and add Catwoman ,what a Threesome

Could Really make a good night out ;)

Cheerz
Kevin

Back
Top Bottom