Emerson Shield 2011 Final

Deano

Ummmmmmmm I dont know!
Emerson Shield 2011 final is not to far away. This could be a weekend not to miss. Personally i cant wait.

Deano

Where are all the challenges?
Everyone is either too busy or too serious.
This time last year millions were spent on "V-Bookie" on me & Deano.
Surely there are others that can be set up as well.
Deano VS any of the hacks from Shepparton
Kevin VS any of the hacks from Mildura
etc. etc. etc.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Well Tothie seeing you have so much spare time. Odds for the Winner, Men and Womens and odds me kicking you ass.

Deano

Does anyone know what the dress rules are? Can men wear black tailored shorts. Would hate to break ANY RULES.
Deano.

From the book:

Men are to wear trousers or tailored shorts and ladies are to wear skirts, slacks or tailored shorts. Teams are requested to wear colour matched slacks/shorts

Attached are the time and lane draw details.

Attachments

• Emerson Details.pdf
    123 KB · Views: 76
so we have the PINK brigade first up........ wonder if they will play the vacancy against us or save it for one of the metro teams;)

Rob

Here is some travelling music put together by pink shirt wearing Tele tubbie from Shep Mr Wilikins and our favourite number 2 bowler from
Mildura the Wombat himself DEANO (sorry Raymo) see ya all in the big smoke ya country bumkins!!!!!

Dueling Banjos - YouTube
BYE YA"ALLL

Hey Strachny i beat Ray the other night. So that makes me Number 1 again but i spose until he releases it in the media im still at 2. Yes it has only just begin. Bring it on, especially you city *****ES.

Deano

I must say though Tothie is very quiet this year. Who is doing odds for this? Got to spend some V-Money that i dont have.

Deano

Here is some travelling music put together by pink shirt wearing Tele tubbie from Shep Mr Wilikins and our favourite number 2 bowler from
Mildura the Wombat himself DEANO (sorry Raymo) see ya all in the big smoke ya country bumkins!!!!!

Dueling Banjos - YouTube
BYE YA"ALLL

Dueling banjo's hey? When we're finished you'll feel worse then them there city boys from Deliverance.

Back
Top Bottom