The R & R Bowling Ramp Emerson Shield.

Deano

Ummmmmmmm I dont know!
Well today at the Sunraysia Tenpin bowl we had the new division to Emerson Shield. Its for the bowlers who normally bowl Emerson Shield but were unable to bowl it due to injury. There were a total of 2 entries. Myself and Mr Farqy. It was held over a 1 game block head to head. The results are the following.

1st Deano
2nd or Last Mr Farqy

Scores were 116 - 84

Congratulations to all involved and hopefully we can make this a regular addition to Emerson Shield.

Deano

Well today at the Sunraysia Tenpin bowl we had the new division to Emerson Shield. Its for the bowlers who normally bowl Emerson Shield but were unable to bowl it due to injury. There were a total of 2 entries. Myself and Mr Farqy. It was held over a 1 game block head to head. The results are the following.
1st Deano
2nd or Last Mr Farqy
Scores were 116 - 84
Congratulations to all involved and hopefully we can make this a regular addition to Emerson Shield.
Deano

Well Done denno for been the winner of the addition of emmerson shield... Gee there big scores and averages..........

Cheers Matt Hagley

Mate i tell you the conditions were tough and also i dont think the ramp we were using was really straight. Or maybe thats because we drank so much the night before.

Deano

Mate i tell you the conditions were tough and also i dont think the ramp we were using was really straight. Or maybe thats because we drank so much the night before.
Deano

You drunk deano no way, if you said MR FARKY was drunk i would agree with you on that.......

Matt

hahahahahaha

Farky was shattered Deano, didnt here the end of it for the rest of the day..

You could have taken it easy on him :p

Deano you were too good on the day. I definately got set up with the ramp. I'm bringing my own next time.

And I get the points for turning that ball both ways. Must have been the extra revs I put on it.

Next time I'm also borrowing Travs wrist brace. Come to think of it, I should have used it this time. He wasn't using it much.:):););):D:D:p:p

I was worried that one of them were going to ride a shot and I would have had to call an ambulance.

Great game guys, although Dave, you didn't have much chance when Dean was double your score in the 4th frame :)

Lisa (Official Scorer)

Deano you were too good on the day. I definately got set up with the ramp. I'm bringing my own next time.
And I get the points for turning that ball both ways. Must have been the extra revs I put on it.
Next time I'm also borrowing Travs wrist brace. Come to think of it, I should have used it this time. He wasn't using it much.:):););):D:D:p:p

oh rah rah... even the shep guys said I had more revs this tournament :p

Im sure Trav. Have you looked in the mirror latley. Maybe you might need a good feed.

Back
Top Bottom