Who Is Going To Win Emerson Shield????

So im guessin this battle is just between Mrs Palmer and team deano? no others can take up the challenge just for fun? and have a beer at the bar afterwards?

Hey pete i my as well challenge others as well. So is there any from other teams who want to bring it?? If you do JUST BRING IT and be another victim.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Go Team Pete and Team Deano

Deano

hahaha no probs... but i think im gonna have to put my thinkin cap on... team pete just doesnt sound right... what about... one game wonder? gutterball guru? sandbagger? haha i dunno

Hey Pete, the hand is hot when you can follow up a good game with more than a hundred under it :)

847/3 698/3 705/3

2250/9

250 ave

for my last 3 at bats

the hand is hot

i presume you'll be able to post better numbers than me, when bagging me in the future, wont ya boys

sunraysia marathon, the last time me and the roo boy met

mr chandler 1140/5

roo boy 950/5

pete ???

i've worked it out pete, your team name

team pine pony pete, giddy up you good thing

hahahaha yeah i know i got slow and slack.. that was my falut.. tis cool though... ill try and do better tommora night. heheh.
cant remember what my best series was for 5 games.. gonna have to wait till next year...
oh and craig.. nice name :) hahahahaha

Hey chandler how long ago was that marathon????
What about recently at the werribee marathon, did i or did i not average higher than you??

Craig Chandler: 30 games 6287pins/209.57avg
Team Deano:30 games 6612 pins/220.40avg

Ill be interested to see how hot your hand is when we reach morwell.

Deano

my tip no ditch no roo boy or chucky :eek:
i dont believe i have ever seen a ditch at morwell it would be great to see which one of you two has to throw over the most guter on the left to get the ball down the lane.well done on your 300 chucky. :p

Hey i dont care about any ditch just as long as i beat chucky thats all. Well i rekon i will score well and all we can do is find out.

Columbia Rules The World

Roo Boy

well i reckon the lanes will be dry and tough goin on last time i was there.. which was 2 years ago i think... hopefully theres a shot there to work with... and not for chucky lol jks man

unlike the roo boy, i have spent the last 6 years in queensland, doing my dry lane apprenticeship, i'll be ready for whatever they do or in most likely case, dont dish up

and too the roo boy, i go back to mildura, because man to man is when it counts

how many games straight did you bowl at werribee, i went 30 straight, did you even make it to 15, 10 ???

didnt you back out of a challenge at mildura 3 weeks ago when i was up, you know the night you threw 451/3 and i threw 440/2

game over

9 days to go

the hand is hot

pine pony pete................... yeah i like it

Hey you can imply that if u want.

I know how good i am not saying im not better than anyone else.

We will just have to wait and see in Morwell and even then whoever wins dosent mean the other is better.

Deano :x :x :x :x :x :x

Its Time To Get Serious

Its Time To Use Columbia

having trouble keeping up now its getting close pete, 7 days mate

focus, you have to focus

if you stray, you may not play

then we will be calling ya pine pony pete a heap more, while your cutting oranges for the roo boy

hehe doesnt phase me chucky hehe.. you do what you please... hehe its time to get seroius remember heheh
Just remember though... chucky ends up dieing in the movie heheh think about.. u will have to focus too :) hehehe

Thats right pete you tell chucky. It is time to get serious.

Really cant wait not only for the bowling but to catch up after the bowling finishes with all the bowlers.

By the way Pete if we getting serious i like my oranges cut into 8'ths not quarters. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chucky where are we goin for drinks Sat nite?

Cheers

Team Deano

Back
Top Bottom