Who Is Going To Win Emerson Shield????

so funny roo boy, nearly as funny as the afro or afro/r statement :lol: :lol: :lol:

i so nearly went into saying that last night in my post about the quarters

all i know is i will be at the coal valley inn

as for the pub, i'll ask the locals, where all the babes are, i can smell another mt gambier weekend coming on :wink: :wink: :wink:

as long as the local skanks stay away, all will be good

Hey chucky i just booked our accomodation and we staying at the same plce u r.

Got told the pub is 2 mins walk there and 10 mins back.

So it should b interesting and i can smell some of Mt Gambier in the air.

When are you all arriving there?? We will get there about 4pm Friday.

Get the Vodka pouring.

Deano

well me and all my friends (my bowling balls) will be there around 7

you got my mobile, so i'll sms you how the trip is going

hahahahah dont worry deano.. im gonna get seroius.. you just perm your hairlike before, bring that cute little dress of yours with you to emerson and also those sexy legs and i will give you more then just oranges!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Mr Chucky Chandler its not long now.

Hope that sponsorship with Kleenex come through.

Cant wait to see everyone and hopefully kick you r asses.

I rekon we should have a skins on the Friday night.

Team Deano

funny you mention that, it was successful, so now we are both sponsored players

me by kleenex

and you by libra fluer, ya big sissy in a dress

:lol: :wink: :lol:

5 days

bring it on, before the hand cools down

a spar with flynny on thursday night shall get me nice and sharp

hahaha skins on friday night between Team Kleenex and Team Libra hrmmms whos gonna win... i do not know.. this is a toughie.. i think we might need a poll on this one... maybe a bet? Team Kleenex is bowling at 5 -1 while Team Libra scrapes home on the betting with an outstanding 2 - 1 which might give him the upper edge to ply away with the skins with his ultra wings... but it will be a tough challange..

Still dont know if im in this challange... whats the go??? im ready, im pumped!!!! im ready to a 150!!! cmonnn!!! heheh...

Hey Chandler not long to go now.

Hey it looks like you can wtalk the talk but can u bowl the damn ball?????

Well looks like we will find out game 4......

game 4 hey

you better have a rest the first couple, dont want ya getting tired by then

3 days to go

Anyone got some results yet? Looking forward to seeing how everyone went, such as Morwell, but especially the Sale ladies who gained an unexpected call up! And of course, the long awaited Craig vs. Deano battle!!

all i got to say is

"WINNERS ARE GRINNERS"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9 smiles for the 9 bagger i threw in the last game to drag us over the post

chucky vs deano (1-1) courtesy of dean's 220 game with 2 pocket hits

chucky's car vs ray's car :lol: :lol: :lol: the v6 VR commodore absloutely hammered the v8 VT commodore after the vt dropped an impressive 80 metre linelocker out the front of the bowl

and deano's choice of the AFRO/R seemed like a hit amongst the fans until being pulled up by the "BOWLING BALL GURU" patrick who believed because the afro/r was not purchased at bowlers world, that it was not compliant to bowl in the tournament, much to the disgust of the Roo Boy, who believe this pschologically destroyed him for the weekend

as for "pine poney pete" he played the first against us, but obviously could see the hand heating up and decided to spend a game down on the practise pair even refusing to cut the Roo Boy his oranges in fear that in the case that the ball might slip off his hand and actually find its way onto the right hand side of the lane

hope your up to date with all the important news that surrounded the emmerson shield

cheers :wink:

Hey,
Congratulations to Geelong men and Morwell ladies
But I was hoping I could get some finial standings and all star teams if possible thanks

Catch

i'll do my best

men

geelong
warrnambool
morwell
shepparton
narre warren
mildura
ed flemming
werribee

women

morwell
shepparton
ed flemming
bendigo
melton
werribee
warrnambool
sale

all stars

jason way warrnambool
steve hogg narre warren
craig chandler geelong
joe tomasinski morwell
wayne mills morwell

nicole bree morwell
denece jones shepparton
melissa neff shepparton
tanya steele ed flemming

my apologies to the other woman to make all stars i just cant remember, someone will get me up to date

MorWeLL!!! TeAm Of ChAmPiOnS!!!!!!!!!

id like to say a huge congrats to my wonderful team!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO MORWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we bowled well and stuck together as a team and we kicked some serious butt!!

well done girls we really were a team of champions!!!!

and well done to nicole on making allstars and winning 11.5 points out of 12 games! now thats a fair effort!

well done to the guys as well and all the other teams! it was a great weekend well enjoyed!

Sarah-Jayne
x0x0x0x0x0x

oh and dean ill be waitin for those flowers you promised me!!!!

And the winner is....

Well emerson shield final is finally finshed...... and at last i say... congrats to Geelong for puttin and outstanding effort in winning this years final!!

hehe i almost forgot to mention... and how could i forget those wonderful ladies from morwell on winning the girls final!!!

Personal Congrats to Sarah aka Princess for kickin ass!!! well don huns!

And a personal congrats to me for winning 1 and a half points in 12 games with a 180 ave approx... thanks for the half motta mate.. i owe u one!!

Back
Top Bottom