2011 Emerson Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS TO ROB, LISA AND STAFF for another well run tournament............

CONGRATS to all the teams who made the final in november.........

AND A HUGE CONGRATS TO MY TEAM MATES WHO BOWLED AWESOME AND BRING ON THE FINAL............WOOOHHHOOOOO

AND A HUGE CONGRATS TO MY TEAM MATES WHO BOWLED AWESOME AND BRING ON THE FINAL............WOOOHHHOOOOO

Yes bring on the final. No police this time though.

Deano

Wouldn't count on it Dean. They've got nothing better to do, the Shepp police, I'm sure they're planning the next sting operation as I type. Sad lot really, does sour a weekend somewhat.

Hey Chubba just make sure your there at the final mate. It will be like the N.W.A song bud. F*%K the Police. Have a nice day.

Deano

wtf did I miss out on.....but I did here there is a new number 1 in mildura and also.... I was wondering if anyone had some brown sugar.......and chocolate sauce.....lol

hamma

Chubba once again cant fight your own battles? Its ok mate didnt expect you to being from Shep.

Deano

I think your 5-7-10 should get a mention. i heard it was pretty special ;)

wtf did I miss out on.....but I did here there is a new number 1 in mildura and also.... I was wondering if anyone had some brown sugar.......and chocolate sauce.....lol

hamma

You didnt miss out on much Hamma, Yet another very minor issue raised on what i beleive is more a social tournament than anything. Lets face it, we arent bowling for sheep stations....

Having said that, still had a great time though. Number 1 bowled well all weekend, very rarely missed the pocket. Even if he did finish 5th highest ave for the tournament ;)

I'll be there deano! Hammer, might be there time to shut up before he rages and punches you square in the face lol

a little confused...ok, you will be there, I get that bit.

Now.....might be who's time to shut up?......before who rages?......and punches who in the face?????

Rob

im confused a s#!t load atm, what battle havnt i faught of my own, pretty sure i held my own throught the weekend??

naming names is a thing of the past, done and done..

and as for hammer shutting up, well hammer just shut up! lol

:)

chubba

p.s just been informed deano, that i worded it wrong!!! i ment, chris will get a punch in the face if he doesnt shut up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom