Votes: 29 16.2%
  • Track

Votes: 20 11.2%
  • Ebonite

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Visionary

Votes: 23 12.8%

• Total voters
well. as many people now, i try everything.

so no company is gona get my vote, i have companys who i fell comftable with.

wat im using at the moement is track and storm working good so why change.

luke green

I've just bought two track balls less than 3 months apart - and my PB has increased twice since!
Love my Rule and RoboRule.

I gotta agree with Jen jen, storm all the way :p i dont know where i would be without my bag smelling sooo nice weneva i open it:p plus storm bowls work well for me..... ( even tho my spare bowls a WD, dat dont count:p), but gotta remember its da bowler not the brand dat counts:D , does help a bit tho:p
l8a ppl

i go through stages, at the moment, im loving my storm balls (vertigo and recharge), but i also have brunswick and rotogrip. but overall i have to say storm. yay for me i get my pyro soon :p

looks like you were wrong taya... seems storm is overtaking. lol.... everyone has their preference but i like both ebonite and storm.

Craigy said:
BRUNSWICK!!!!
oh and current standings ...
Taya - 6
Michael - 12 :p

You'd be even further ahead if you still bowled with Storm :p lol

Oh and the standings are:

BJ - 1
Taya - 6
Craigy -12
Jen - 21

~*Mr ROTOGRIP*~ said:
You'd be even further ahead if you still bowled with Storm :p lol
Oh and the standings are:
BJ - 1
Taya - 6
Craigy -12
Jen - 21

yes hammer maybe down on votes, but we all know wat brand hits hardest!

Easy Tiger said:
Like a marshmellow on an open fire..
Come to Storm mate :D

Oh Tim, don't tell me that you've sold your soul to Storm as well?

Here I was thinking that you were sensible :p

Easy Tiger said:
Like a marshmellow on an open fire..
Come to Storm mate :D

arhhh pfft, hang on come to think of it i do have a storm ball! a soccer ball:p and my razor blade hits harder then that!, come on guys there has to be more hammer fans then 6 ppl

I am going brunswick, The best hitting ball I ever owned was a Black Danger Zone. I had my highest series with that ball 758 and bowled a couple of 300's in practice with it. I have only got 299 in league with it. This was all before i had a 3 and a half year break from bowling. been back for a year and now am using lane#1 equipment, but looking at the lane masters stuff.

mr_change said:
. been back for a year and now am using lane#1 equipment, but looking at the lane masters stuff.

lol, thats because you bowl at Ipswich, and thats all Dinos selling, no other Brands, Hey Bruce if your looking for a Ball come to Richlands, they stock almost all Brands, and are the cheapest.

Go to go with Visionary, as for hitting the Hardest, id say Lane #1 hits the hardest.

Back
Top Bottom