How are u bowling???????

Hey

Hey everyone,
Name is Dan. From the states for now, movin to Kilsyth summa of 2004. Lookin at the competition, doesnt look too bad. I carry a 210 average at my Saturday morning league on wooden lanes with Top Hat oil. I ahve 8 300's and 1 800. Sadly, only 1 300 has been in league :( o well, the shots up here are easy, as you can tell. I throw the Brunswick Monster for now, hate it, and i throw the Apex Aggression as my back-up ball for heavy oil. I also have the Storm Shock Trauma for my medium oil ball and i just ordered the older Track Freak to compliment my equipment. If any of you want to talk to me, you can IM me on AIM at FizyLIFTINGDrnks or MSN at Greerman123. Hope to make some freinds! Take care. :D

Luke, your getting a little cocky... hehehe. So wot $100 is $100. But i'm closer to the number 1 position in that league, and 1st place is $400 PLUS a $400 bowling ball... sheesh thats big money. Well not really, but i like the look of that ICON 300 hehehe, i think i'll get that when i win (not getting cocky or nething....)

Hey Dan from the states, sound like an impresive bowler, but where did u say u were movin to?? and how old are ya man..

Later

me cocky???? nevvvvveerrrrrrr!!!!! hehehehehehe....

anyways i'm looking at the standings for the league and i swear that you are leading it at the moment :eek: :eek: :eek:

no... wait a sec.... me got the silly thing upside down...my bad hehehehehehe only joking man :twisted: :p :twisted:

later :twisted:

Can anyone post in here? or is it just limited to juniors? In the grand scheme of things im bowling terrible. In league im usually off to a good start (210+) but i manage to have a shocking game and wreck a 600 series. To top it off tonight i went in for a bit of practice. 268 - 257 - 163 for a magnificent 688 series. It isnt that bad until you realise i was 525 for the first block :(

Something tells me i need to sort out this grip problem :cry:

Yo

Sup gentlemen. Im 16. Ill be movin the my summer of 2004 which is the winter for you guys and itll prolly be somewhere in Vic, lookin round the outskirts of Melb. 8) :lol:

Having a good solid year, nothing spectacular but nothing horrid either touch wood so far.

Sponsors League: 205
Centre League: 204
Underwood League: 212

It'd be better if I wasn't a broken down old cripple....lol :?

Sup Tiger

Sup Tiger,
Yeah, this year has proved to be much different for me, a primordial smack in the face! lol :D All good, im still maintaining a low 200, i think 203 in my Sat. Morning league, and my other league a 210. Its been a bad eyar so far, but the bright side is, i have shot 3 300's tso far this year and about 5 279's. But i cant put the total package together, stupid series kills me. Inability to finish games. All good, what would bowling be without mistakes??? Lata.

I dunno wot i was on yesterday morning but musta been sumthin good. Shot 1168 for 5 games (185, 208, 255, 258, 262). 3rd game went first 8 CHOKE, 4th game first 5 CHOKE and 5th game went first 7... CHOKE!!
Thursday night b4 that shot 279, 259.... wednesday shot 437 for 3 games :( and tuesday shot 507 for 3 :( :? musta learnt how to bowl since then hehehehehe.

Later

Back
Top Bottom