How are u bowling???????

H

hawkeye

Hey all
just wanted to see how every1 is bowling after nationals even if u didn't bowl nationals still post a reply just to say how u r bowling.
Well talk to ya soon......
Cya all at central coast champs.... :lol: :roll: :twisted:

hey hey
yeah i was bowling sortta bad just after nationals but on thursday nite i average 190 even and today i bowled 197 178 171 191 so yeah im doin allright....
:p :twisted: :lol: :D :twisted: :p

Hey, well i bowled like shit for the first 4 weeks then last saturday bowled a 672 series. The on thursday i bowled 662 series, but the night before i bowled a 400 something series. Well now ya no

Later

series have been crap but bowled
2 275+ hehehe dont no were they came from

How U Bowling

Bowled like absolute shit the other day, had to pre bowl for league and was in there just before a bumper league, kids everywhere, no oil, pulled out a nice 380 series, shit ay! Team mates not impressed :x

hey..been bowling really really good bowled ...258..235...275...236..and 258..259...223....277 and that was three weeks ago in one night and this week 264...245..235...233 so yeah very good...my ave is 211
later peoples..

lol Lickwid Green u just brought up an old topic to tell every u bowled awesome the other night:p

hahah good effort, nice bowling though

I'm going better than before East Coast, I'm averaging 180 in Dollar Doubles and about 163 in I.D., which is around a few different centres in Sydney. I got a 610 series a few weeks ago at Castle Hill, I was wrapped with that one! Well actually I wasn't ... I started with 215, then 257 ... then 138!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

yeah i have been bowling great since the nats. i have been bowling a 180 odd ave and i also bowled a 300 :D , so i have been bowling really good.

Hey, i'm bowling really well over the last 2 months or so. I shot a 298 2 weeks ago plus a 698 to cap it off, shot 655, 623 and 586 this week, plus i'm sitting first in WA shield roll offs. I'm looking forward to a great year, with shield, masters, sydney cup etc, newayz i'll catchyas later

Later

I'm starting to bowl 600s again consistently. I spose I'm getting used to being a once a week social bowler ;) Plus I'm probably getting used to cranking a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom