Central Coast

S

Shelbe

hey hey everyone well central coast championships is on this weekend just wanna wish everyone thats bowling in it good luck and hope you's all bowl great!
ive been looking forward to this one for awhile seeing as last yr i could of done better this yr i will make up for it!
so lozz u better watch out cos im after ur title baby!!!!
seeya's there!!
luv shellbs :twisted: :evil: :) :D 8)

I would like to wish all the juniors from Bateau Bay Good Luck this weekend.

Michelle, I'm sorry to say but you won't be the only one after Lauren's Title. Kelly Young & Becci Prentice will be after it aswell. But the good thing will be that I will help the three of you to try and win that Masters Title :)

Good Luck Again!
Christian

You got that right Christian! Becci and I have just as good of a chance as you do so you better be looking out to Michelle!
Cyas all there :wink:

You got that right Christian! Becci and I have just as good of a chance as you do so you better be looking out to Michelle!
Cyas all there :wink:

EASE UP THERE GIRLS!!!!!

Nah, seriously, good luck to all, I too think that Loz will have her work cut out for her, (but ofcourse I think that she will win) ha ha. Hopefully the numbers should be good this year - it's always good to see a comsination of Central Coast and Sydney bowlers, with some Newcastle juniors thrown into the mix, should be fun though. GO LOZZ, you can do it. Won't be up there until Sunday unfortunately, so you will have to save your best for the masters again!

Later

Comsination??? What was I thinking??? I should slow down a bit, trying to get the typing done before the boss comes in. COMBINATION, that's what I was trying to say!

Comsination??? What was I thinking??? I should slow down a bit, trying to get the typing done before the boss comes in. COMBINATION, that's what I was trying to say!

heyas!
yeah lozz will have her work cut out for her!
but you guys are all good bowlers and its gonna be great to just get out there and have a great time with you all!!
and kick sum butt too
so yeah! good luck to ya's for tomorrow!! (almost today)
seeya's bright and erly tomorrow morning

heyas!
yeah lozz will have her work cut out for her!
but you guys are all good bowlers and its gonna be great to just get out there and have a great time with you all!!
and kick sum butt too
so yeah! good luck to ya's for tomorrow!! (almost today)
seeya's bright and erly tomorrow morning

masters results

GIRLS-
1ST Kelly Young
2ND Krystie Dagger
3RD Reese Leckie
4TH Chelsea Scott

BOYS-
1ST Bobby O'riely
2ND Neil Hawkins
3RD Luke Rowland
4TH Steve Paterson

congrats to you all!
full results are at the Bateau Bay website the link is in the LINKS forum for those of you who dont know it
CHEERS
luv shellbs

sorry the results WILL be at the site asap
my brother who does the site isn't here at the moment so you'll have to wait a bit
but if you wanna know results rite now of the squads just leave a post on here or message me on icq-56799699 or msn- [email protected]

Good on ya bobby
U really deserved to win!!!
Kelly u looked like a clear winner while i was watching
Good on ya's

GO KELLY U CHAMPION U CHAMP YOU... YEH U GET THE IDEA

GO BOBBY U CHAMPION U CHAMP YOU... YEH U GET THE IDEA

U GUYS RULE CONGRATS

AND NICE EFFORT NEIL BRO

Thanx macca

Congrats to bobby + kelly. U both bowled awsome.

Also congrats to every1 that bowled u all bowled good.
Cya at sydney cup.!!!!

:twisted: :evil:

Congratulations to Kelly Young on her performance and victory at the Central Coast Open Masters. I hope you learnt alot from that win and Good Luck at the Junior Sydney Cup this weekend.

Congrats goes to Neil Hawkins to on a fine effort. Your match draw was difficult and to make the Championship Match was a credit to your practice and hard work you put towards your bowling.

Good Luck to Kelly, Michelle, Becci, and Neil at Junior Sydney Cup this weekend.

:D
Christian

Back
Top Bottom