How are u bowling???????

well since this topic asks you how your bowling i'll just say this....last night i bowled 299 again! bloody ten pin AGAIN :oops: but yeah its all good!, oh yeah on 7 & 8 again at nerang! but teams of 3 this time :oops:

well since the trials for vic shield team, my average has increased by 20 pins in one league and 11 in the other so im not doing to bad
except in the j/c/c in albury where i averaged like a 130 - 140 :oops:

Ha ha...all I'll say is bowling is a funny sport. But yea...it was all really good before the state team roll offs...and afterwards is all good again. But for a three or four week period there it like all fell apart. Now that it is all good again there's hope..lol :lol:

don't know what it is must be someting in the water in tasmania but I am bowling the best I have done ever, It may not be much to you guys but I'm holding a 190 ave so far and have topped state team and won my first masters on sunday. I'm pretty stoked considering I couldn't bowl for crap last yr

nice work man...it aint all that easy 2 hold a 190+ average..just ask me, mine dropped from 192 not long b4 the SQ roll offs and stuff so yea. Nice work on ur Masters win too. :D

I don't see it holding for much longer, I have just been lucky like in shield trials and the masters tourn.With Adam Reeve bowling how he is he is going to take over very soon, he is just too damn consistant to keep with. But I'll try and take ya at hobart masters and state lol.

haha..dont worry bout it man. U can hold the average, just believe in urself and ur OWN ability!!! I found out the hard way, and now i gotta wonder how i would have gone at the Shield trials if I could start over right now...but oh well. Nah man ur doing great. :D

Don't sell yourself short there Jays 8)
All that practice and hard work has helped your game a heck of a lot there man.
Lets face it you beat me when I was going through Moonah like the Tazmanian Devil on speed last year tearing every pair to pieces, what was it? 251 to 257 and 259 to 267 or something like that :shock:
You made the final three in this years Moonah Classic on a hell hard condition as well and lost narrowly in the semi-final.
You won the Devonport masters and topped the Roll-offs.
It's called confidence mate :wink:
If you keep going you might end up with one of the highest Junior averages in the South ever, I made 193 in my last year in Juniors and I reckon blokes like Joel Wilson and that would have been around that as well so you aren't that far away.
Just keep working hard, and actually believe you can get there, that's half the battle.

And don't forget your ball driller
jump.gif
hehe

Hey pete its about time i bowled another 300. Just wish i could bowl a 299 for somthing different. :lol:

hey i'm starting to bowl really well now, yesterday bowling in a five game singles league, shot 181 280 258 233 172. first 3 games 719 first 4 was 952 and 1124 for all 5. then shot 232 and 205 in shield training. Rolling alot of 250+ games this week so i'm plzd. Its been good so far.

Later

thanks for the kind words tiger, means alot, those two times I beat you were lucky ones and ver rare too lol I don't see that happening again anytime soon, I am keeping confident but also looking at reality I haven't bowled this weel before I don't see it holding but it ain't going to stop me from trying too. Today's practice was a big confidence booster shooting 239 188 236 149 269 169, I'm slowly figuring out what i am doing wrong, Le's hope it's all good by hobart and state so I can try and give you a run for ya money out there.
And yes androo I haven't forgotten my main man behind my drillings, with out all your help I would only be half as good as I am now, I appreciate everything it has helped me alot.

cheers all

jace, some nice games there, but 149??? c'mon man u can do alot better haha nah just jokes man, its good to see ur starting to bowl well again, but i think i will win our bet hahaha. Did u even bother to read my post above u??? if u did i hope it scares u abit, give me an upper hand in the bet hahahahaha

Later

hey adrian, just one quick thing...

what game was it that you shot when you had some money riding on it???

it wasn't the 172 was it??? i think it was hahahahahahahaha :twisted: :p :p

later

luke, i know i think i have told everyone wot i shot last game, but oh well, 1124 is still a 228 ave for the day, i think i did well haha

Later

yeah i think you bowled real well too adrian :D
cos the $50 is still in my pocket... or it is for at least one more week hahahaha :p

Hmmm i know that u still got the $50, but there is still 6 months to go, i can still beat it i hope, somehow someone will. Oh if ne1's wondering luke shot 288, soo it is a little hard to get to.

Later

hey adrian... i was talking about the high series man...

but the game then makes $100... oh yeah, i forgot, theres also high average which would be another $80 in me pocket...

ahhh but you were close on saturday... only need 46 more pins to knock me off my 1169 hehehehehehe :p :twisted: :p

Back
Top Bottom