Votes: 20 11.2%
  • Ebonite

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Visionary

Votes: 23 12.8%

• Total voters

Taya04

300 x 3
Hey guys just seeing what u all like and prefer to bowl with...

I no what most of u will say..HAMMER lol

Taya

Brunswick hasnt done me wrong yet so Brunswick for me... great coverstocks, great roll!

Yet again people leave out the gear I prefer to use :p

RotoGrip all the way. Oh and since RG is not included in the poll. I am going to vote for Columbia, nothing has done me as good as my FlipSide Wicked. (which now sits on a shelf sitting next to my All Stars plaque and Silver medal from Shield) :D

RotoGrip.... King Of Them All :D

Cheerio,
BJ

Im not a big average bowler.
I have tried many different balls over the years but to no avail.
I always go back to my trusty HAMMER.

HAMMERS FOR ME:D

Since picking up the Storm Vertigo I have been very impressed with Storm.

However, after using the Frankie May for the first time on Friday night in league, and shooting 8 in a row (flush 9 pin to start frame one, flush 10pin to finish frame 10... thanks to Robbie who goes "you'll leave a ten now"..your time will come :D ) without using a Visionary ever before, I would have to say I was impressed with Visionary based on that ball. Considering it isn't even drilled for me and the fingerholes and lifters are far too big :D

i am with taya, Hammer! u cant go past the blade series, but i dnt mind using a couple of ebonite balls, but hammer got my vote!

I would say Brunswick all the way since bowling with a Monster Brusir 2 yrs ago was awsome ball then i picked up a Absolute Inferno and haven't gone wrong since.

Chris

I used to be a brunswick chick but since I was approached by Dave with a sponsorship proposal with Columbia 300 gear, I have to say that this stuff is Da BomB!!
Since changing my gear over 2 weeks before junior nationals last year, Columbia 300 gear has continually performed well and the results show!

Alicia
OTB Staffer :p

Back
Top Bottom