What Brand pf Bowling Gear Would You Prefer To Use?

im the same as leeshy on this hey

i have used ebonite gear for most of my bowling career and have never been disapointed (2 300's :D )

but i have recently started using hammer balls and they have just blown me away with the amount of hit and carry they give.

overall, i would say both are great brands.

cheers

matt

i was storm until couple of weeks again, Hammer all the way now, i was blown away from how my Razor and Switch Blade works, but i still like storm lil bit

Storm ALL THE WAY

Its great

by the way does it occur to anyone that the thread read

brand PF bowling

at the moement its track and storm, have been amazed buy this arsenal angular. and storm is working good. used to have all hammer and ebonite but decided to try new gear and im glad i did.

luke green

Personally I would use the BVP Brunswick Range for two reasons.

1. They are very aggressive

2. when dulled they make an excellent spare ball

depends on where i am. in qld i prefer to use columbia as i find it dont bite too hard in the backend, but in nsw i like to use storm as it has that skid flip style which works on the longer oil in nsw. atm i am using my big blue a lot it seems to be going alright but like i have seen with most hammer balls they dont go very long even the pearl of my big blue seems to flip shorter than my bully and its dull as. but i also like using my tec messenger it goes hard on all conditions no matter how i throw it and trust me i throw it. for me it should be called ten pin throwing coz atm i am finding everywhere too dry.

faggy

PS where can i find oil in qld???

Back
Top Bottom