• Hammer

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Other...

Votes: 32 29.9%

• Total voters
J

jase_mate

Hey Guys,

Which brand of bowling equipment do you like better or are at the same level as eachother...

Jase :cool:

Ebonite all the way!! I brought 4 new balls about 3 months ago now and im happy with everyone of them. I use all there tapes and towels as well, the gold (i think its control tape) is amazing, helps give u the exact same release every time. Even if u hate ebonite, i would suggest u try the XXXCel, one of the greatest balls i have ever bowled with, once its polished :p
Just my thoughts

Stuart Little said:
Ebonite all the way!! I brought 4 new balls about 3 months ago now and im happy with everyone of them. I use all there tapes and towels as well, the gold (i think its control tape) is amazing, helps give u the exact same release every time. Even if u hate ebonite, i would suggest u try the XXXCel, one of the greatest balls i have ever bowled with, once its polished :p
Just my thoughts

yeh too bad the ball is way to expensive for my pocket

Another ebonite that is absolutely awesome is the Ebonite V2 Power. It is an awesome ball for oily conditions!

I can understand that its an expensive ball, but its worth it. Otherwise i would suggest a Big Time Pearl, great ball, ive had if for a couple of months and bowled some big games with it already

The brand that knocks the pins down...... Brunswick!!!

It doesnt matter what brand its all about matching up with the coverstock/drilling to the bowler/condition then its up to you (the bowler) to execute.

I like any brand aslong as the ball that I but works for me. The brand that has worked for me the best would be Storm though.

Peace
Chris

Take a look outside the circle guys.Visionary! Pilko, Jason Pearson and Pablo are shooting telephone numbers with the stuff, here in Brissie.Don't get me wrong.......I wont rubbish anybodies favourite gear, but these new line of bowling balls will impress you.

STORM!!!
Just so...so...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
Although I must admit, I once owned a Columbia Xtreme Chaos and was fairly distraught when I was told to turf it!

It'd have to be STORM, although latley I've been throwing Old Skool STORM stuff (Too Hot, La Nina, Fire Power), but at the moment im using an OLD Columbia Tremor tears the place up!.

Toshio

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Although I must admit, I once owned a Columbia Xtreme Chaos and was fairly distraught when I was told to turf it!

:shock: Well, I didn't see that coming :rolleyes: I'm mostly a STORM fan, but then there's ohter gear like Track and Ebonite. STORM will always be my number 1 :D I think another brand to watch out for is Circle...this gear seems to be selling fairly well. I've heard nothing but good about it.

Bubyee

Rowey :p

I've just bought a couple of Visionary balls through Max at Bowling Balls Australia, The Frankie May Griffon & Violet Gargoyle.

I'm still coming to grips with the aggressive drive of the "Frankie", need a bit more oil.. (Even sanded to 1200 with a mirror polish), But the "Violet" is a little ripper! A smooth arc to the pocket on the medium - light oil condition & one of the most pin shattering hits that I've seen.

I've had them for only a week but can see some big numbers on the horizon.

Greg Kelly

Back
Top Bottom