What Brand pf Bowling Gear Would You Prefer To Use?

ratty133 said:
im the same as leeshy on this hey

i have used ebonite gear for most of my bowling career and have never been disapointed (2 300's :D )

but i have recently started using hammer balls and they have just blown me away with the amount of hit and carry they give.

overall, i would say both are great brands.

cheers

matt

In your case, i'd have to say for Hammer: "WHAT CARRY?!?!?"

But anyway.... I prefer my RotoGrips.. asif you couldnt tell

Cheers,
BJ

hammer shits on storm my first reactive the blade which i got a few years ago rips on my 1 month old vertigo

jnrc said:
hammer shits on storm my first reactive the blade which i got a few years ago rips on my 1 month old vertigo

jon maybe thats coz belco stuffed up ur vertigo bad by leaving those huge circular scrathes in it lol

THERES A STORM BREWING....thats cheesy mmm cheese yeh i use storm, it took for ever to convince dad that theyre not throw away balls, its kinda hard not 2 use storm tho considerin craigy picks all my gear for me (i just like the smell) ;)

Allllright :cool:

<±>|{ÿ£è<±> said:
jon maybe thats coz belco stuffed up ur vertigo bad by leaving those huge circular scrathes in it lol

That'll do it to any ball...regardless of the brand.
STORM ON

recently i bought a ball from a new brand CIRCLE its called a mega idol i would suggest buyn this ball i got it drilled on wednesday night and on thursday i shot 266 244 237 for a nice 747 a great way to start off with this ball.

Me i like storm it a good brand most of my stuff is storm but i also like track as well they are good as well but they all work for me and i like them

:D

Visonary, Storm and Hammer are my favourite brands. I'll use whatever works though.

Peace
Chris

What no one uses Visionary? lol! Thats the best thing I've seen all day. More power to the REAL ball companies I say.

Visionary, totally Imaginary!

I use Visionary... and I score

and by the looks of things, if people can read,
Visonary, Storm and Hammer are my favourite brands. I'll use whatever works though.
HAHA :D

Back
Top Bottom