Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Columbia 300

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Hammer

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Other...

Votes: 32 29.9%

• Total voters
Storm and Track are my choice.... but then again i've only ever rolled a 300 with a Brunswick BVP..... so i think it has a lot to do with where u play and what conditions you're given
R

What is wrong with all you people - Hammer is great!! & there was not even a mention of Morich - EVEN GREATER - forget all the other - HAMMER & MORICH!!

Potter said:
What is wrong with all you people - Hammer is great!! & there was not even a mention of Morich - EVEN GREATER - forget all the other - HAMMER & MORICH!!

Theres nothing wrong with us...whats wrong with you?

Potter said:

dude the only good ball to come out of hammers line up was the Switch Blade and thats the only hammer ball i am keeping. is still Ebonite for me ;)

Street Racer said:
dude the only good ball to come out of hammers line up was the Switch Blade and thats the only hammer ball i am keeping. is still Ebonite for me ;)

This coming from the guy who bowls like a mong:rolleyes: ;) ...jokes brettles...I'm a hammer girl but im havin a serious look at visionary

MiSs HoT pAnTs said:
This coming from the guy who bowls like a mong:rolleyes: ;) ...jokes brettles...I'm a hammer girl but im havin a serious look at visionary

lol i know my approuch is totally stuffed:mad: , but all the rest of it, it works for me on the lanes so meh i dont care wat ppl say about my style

a ball is a ball
the only thing that changes a ball is who uses it
i use what ever i have and i use other peoples balls ever now and then and it still seems to work
but i have to say storm has the worst carry ever i had one and i couldnt miss i would miss the head pin and still get strikes and my friend is doing that same with hes new storm

I'd have to say track, although i do have an amf kick, storm core power and roto grip spare tyre (awesome tenpin ball courtesy of rebel tenpin)

hammer is great, my dad got the doom from gavin at richlands today, and yet again another awsome ball from hammer.

luke green

richlands proshop

the elite range, shark, viper, cheetah, scorpion, the one pba bowlers use

got some brunswick gear and im impressed. still couldnt say its better than ebonite. i guess i will see how brunswick goes.

luke said:
got some brunswick gear and im impressed. still couldnt say its better than ebonite. i guess i will see how brunswick goes.
And a further quote:
"well ebonite for me now. decided to go back to the company that has given me the best results. i have tried every company out there. and ebonite is a class above, for quality product and a awsome bowling ball everytime you buy one.
EBONITE BOWL TO WIN.
richlands proshop"
And another quote:
"hammer is great, my dad got the doom from gavin at richlands today, and yet again another awsome ball from hammer.
luke green
richlands proshop"

Well, Luke, which DO you prefer?:cool:

Cheers

Feral

i like basically anything..............with the exception of visionary

Bowling Balls Australia said:
You, whoever you are, are an ignorant IDIOT.
Max
Its his opinion Max, there is nothing wrong with having an opinion, I dislike storm, but ppl dont hold that against me. No offence, but please lighten up a little

MAX for that reason u said that wat r u going to judge ppl for wat they buy if u are goin to call ppl just because u can sponsor ppl with visionary stuff if they dont like it dont call them idiot's other wise ur makin urself to be a bi jackarse i actually bowl in my bowlin bag i have 2 hammers 1 track an 1 columbia an goin to purchase an visionary ball as my next ball i seem to bowl good with them all love my hammer high rev , xxxcel

Bowling Balls Australia said:
You, whoever you are, are an ignorant IDIOT.
Max

Ok let me get this right, im not allowed to have and opinion? If i say something u dont like im an ignorant idiot? I also have a name thanks not just "You, whoever you are..". I have tried lots of different brands and just did not like the Visionary equipment is that ok with u? Im not baggin on Visionary or anything i just dont like them compared to some of the other stuff i have tried out. If i dont like the balls ur company stocks then thats my choice not yours.

Kyle Webber

Back
Top Bottom