Which is better?

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Hey Which do you all reckon is better, Dexter or Linds?? or do you prefer other brands?? Personally i loved my linds, but gone dexter coz of comfort and able to change the soles on my shoe.

Later

I had Dexters for ages, not just SSt's though. I got the 6's and they are realy good, but the only thing is that they fall apart. some of my heals wont stay on and the rubber stuff is coming off my right shoe. Probly cause i thrash mine but apart from that, they are the best you can get in my mind.

I thought about getting dexters for a long time but decided to go for the cheaper version called baniff's. You can change the soles on them and are just as comfortable as dexters... also at half the price.

Well I did have Linda Extraas .. where you could change the sole too.. but now I have dexters and I have to say that for comfort I like Linds better! they are fitted to your foot better and they are higher off the ground where as dexters are nearly flat on the bottom.. so if I had to pick I would go Linds but everyone to their own

Kara

Plus some people need as many extra millimetres in height as they can get don't they Kaz :lol: :wink:

For me, I have never owned Linds, and do like the look of Dexters better... although the way I bowl tends to be pretty harsh on shoes and the toes tend to split pretty quickly on me.

Hey

Well, to put it lightly, i have been using Dexter's for ages, most of us ahve. I really am comfortable with my new pair of shoes, ABS Tour Ultra's, by far the best pair on the market compared to the SST's. ABS really has not made it far in the shoe business, but i must admit, this is a killer pair of shoes. You can change the heels and soles too. Heh, ironic, look for the kangaroo on the side of the shoe ey. Lata's peeps.

BTW

BTW,
I know this is off-topic, but o well. Went out to the Greater Harrisburg Open, like 2 hours west of me house, and saw that Cara Honeychurch was winnin, GO CARA!!! Also had a chance to bowl with some of the lady professionals, wow, interesting competition, i swear they cheat, HAHA, j/m, GO CARA! Shes now averaging 224 through Thursday so i will keep you all updated. LAta.

Back
Top Bottom