• Columbia 300

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Hammer

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Other...

Votes: 32 29.9%

• Total voters
From ACT forum "Re: VISIONARY A WINNER AT QUEANBEYAN
well done to andrew, keith and chris, u all bowled well but no congrats go 2 visionary, balls dont bowl themselves its the people behind them that deserve credit, well done BOWLERS"

My comment has nothing to do with what we stock (which happens to be every brand) or Kyle's choice of ball - simple fact is his last two posts were both bagging Visionary, when neither thread invited anyone to bag anything.

Max

If kyle was bagging visionary i must be a bloody idiot i dont see no slander at all of visionary is no good or is crap NO So i think it's just ur case of miss judgment an how many other ppl u wanna have a go at or call them ignorant idiots cause there plenty thats dont liek to use visionary because it dont suite them
TROY

<±>|{ÿ£è<±> said:
i like basically anything..............with the exception of visionary
Max, i cannot see what u mean, there is nothing in kyles statement putting down visionary, just that he doesnt like it, is that a crime?

From ACT forum "Re: VISIONARY A WINNER AT QUEANBEYAN
well done to andrew, keith and chris, u all bowled well but no congrats go 2 visionary, balls dont bowl themselves its the people behind them that deserve credit, well done BOWLERS"
I cannot see the relevance that this quote has, you dont see me quoting from ebonites website saying ebonite is the best because people are winning PBA events with ebonite balls.

There was no need for this outburst

excuse me max or wot eva the hell ur name is??? mayb i could call u, YOU! but if any1 is an idiot around here its u!

people are aloud 2 bowl with wot eva bowling balls they wish, ur gonna have ago at sum1 becoz he doesnt lyk the same brand as u do! so wot!

and is i was you i would keep your mouth shut coz if ur da owner of bowling balls australia, i wuldnt b having ago at people!

its alrite kyle we luv ya!

My comment has nothing to do with what we stock (which happens to be every brand) or Kyle's choice of ball - simple fact is his last two posts were both bagging Visionary, when neither thread invited anyone to bag anything.

Max

Max i posted that simply because i didnt like people raving on balls. Those three men bowled extremely well and on a tough condition, and believe me it was very hard because i bowled on it. I think youll find though that if u ask alot of bowlers they will say its not the ball the wins the tournament, its the bowler. The ball doesnt release itself correctly, aim to hit its target, change its own surface or any of those things, its all the person behind the ball whether its storm, track, brunswick, visionary etc. My last two posts were not baggin visionary, its just me putting in my opinion and i will keep doing that, if u think im having a go at visionary thats fine but maybe u should read over my posts and ask around a bit just to make sure what u think is true.

Seeing as i own a visionary ball, which i dont mind, i would like to apologies to you Kyle, and i hope it doesnt tarnish the reputation of Visionary bowling balls

i agree wiv kyle!!!

dats y it doesnt matter wot ball u bowl wiv, dats y i dnt comment on those things but i kno for sure i wont b bowling wiv visionary jst coz of this max person.... hahah! plus ive neva heard of it b4!

Stuart Little said:
Seeing as i own a visionary ball, which i dont mind, i would like to apologies to you Kyle, and i hope it doesnt tarnish the reputation of Visionary bowling balls

Thanks Hamish, appreciate the help mate

Feral said:
And a further quote:
"well ebonite for me now. decided to go back to the company that has given me the best results. i have tried every company out there. and ebonite is a class above, for quality product and a awsome bowling ball everytime you buy one.
EBONITE BOWL TO WIN.
richlands proshop"
And another quote:
"hammer is great, my dad got the doom from gavin at richlands today, and yet again another awsome ball from hammer.
luke green
richlands proshop"
Well, Luke, which DO you prefer?:cool:
Cheers
Feral

i didnt mention that i have changed my opinion i was just passing on a comment on hammer. coz potter said does anyone on here like hammer. not once did i say ive changed my mind now

Morich aren't new as such, they have been around for quite a while. They just aren't as well known in Australia as they are in the US.

As for me, well my balls work just fine thankyou :)

Bowler_X said:
true they are only now making an appearance in australia but every morich ive seen is a great ball
The company is MoRich. It has produced 16 pills since starting up, 9 of which are discontinued. I don't think they will get very much of the market share in Australia but some of their pills review pretty well and may be OK for our general conditions.

(Maybe they can sponsor me :cool: lol)

the brand that i love is track once your with track you never go back

Back
Top Bottom