Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Columbia 300

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Hammer

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Other...

Votes: 32 29.9%

• Total voters
Mate, definatly try Storm...you will not be disappointed!!!

And as for all the Hammer bowlers?? Probably too ashamed to admit they are Hammer bowlers...lol ;)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...STORM is a great brand to invest in. I've talked to many people who have tried STORM for the first time, and who use it all the time...most of them are impressed with the high level of performance a STORM arsenal gives them:D

STORM is a plus in your game.

Bubyee

Rowey:p

Seeing as people are doing there sales pitches, i would have to say Ebonite all the way! There have been many great results with the new range of balls, including the Big Time Pearl, the brand new ball, The One, and heaps of other top notch balls out there, just too many to name. 100 years experience cant be wrong!

EBONITE - Bowl to Win!

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Mate, definatly try Storm...you will not be disappointed!!!
And as for all the Hammer bowlers?? Probably too ashamed to admit they are Hammer bowlers...lol ;)

to ashamed to admit, thats mean Jen, come on hammer bowlers
well i am trying storm, does a soccer ball count :p

lol iv always liked storm but i just got a brunswick frenzy, but storms my choice:D

I've always been a Columbia man, but after seeing Steve Hampson throw his Tsunami last night I'm eager to try Lane#1 products. He's got a massive shot and that ball crushes the pins. Very impressive indeed.

And Ronnie Conquest, you made a new best friend last night in my son. I can't thank you enough for what you did for him.

All I heard on the way home was Ronnie this and Tony that and Steve who? ;)

EBONITE ALL THE WAY!!!!! if your really looking for some gr8 balls which give you the desired results everytime your shouldnt go past ebonite there are a huge variety of balls to choose from and all are top quality, they have definatly improved my bowling gr8tly.
dean wrobel :D

EBONITE - BOWL TO WIN!!!!!

well ebonite for me now. decided to go back to the company that has given me the best results. i have tried every company out there. and ebonite is a class above, for quality product and a awsome bowling ball everytime you buy one.

EBONITE BOWL TO WIN.

richlands proshop

columbia 300 all the way... the action hits like a tank!!!!

columbia 300 action. stand up and take action

well guys, i would have to say track gear is the best, then ebonite, track takes the cake though, laterz:D
once you go track, you never go back:D :cool: :D

Back
Top Bottom