My friend asked me this the other day.....

• Thread starter USABowlerPennsylvania
  • Start date
U

USABowlerPennsylvania

Hey,
J/w, freind comes up to me the other day, he wants a legit reason for my "hating" of Brusnwick. Im like, i really dont have many reasons, and i dont really "hate" BZ, i just prefer other companies. So he further investigates my reasoning, and i finally tell him the proactive coverstocks do not fit me, even though i know the reactives they make a fairly high-end, but they do not work for me either.
Now for my question...Which do you peeps prefer, Proactive Reactive??? Mind you, im not asking about Particle, im asking the type of ball coverstock. Thx. :):):)

As much as i hate to say it, i need a proactive for the fresh conditions. Just the first game mind you, i cant maintain a consistant finish all the time which is killing my scores. Personally i like high RG reactives, i like higher reving balls that want to move later. The only problem with these is over and under reaction.

So, i cant say i have a preference for any type of ball, proactive when i need it, reactive when i need it, and urethane when the heads are baked and i cant get anything down the lane without shot putting it :) Saying that, i will usually pull the messenger out of the bag first :p

Iam wondering if you dont like brunswick gear because of the stigma that comes with them, brunswick have always (well in recent times) been known for earlier hooking balls (especially with the first generation coverstocks), perhaps that doesnt suit your style?

Back
Top Bottom