Mens Country Cup Footy Weekend.

Deano

Ummmmmmmm I dont know!
Hey guys im trying to organise a footy weekend for the Men in Country Cup. The date is 23rd of July. Essendon Vs Carlton that night at the MCG. If interested please Private Message me.

Deano

Eddie Betts. Eddie Betts. Eddie Betts. Best weekend with a top bunch of blokes. Mr Craig you are a warrior in ways ive never seen before.

Deano

Well we will have to organise another one. Anyone with ideas on when and what to go to? Maybe somthing in cricket season or whatever. The ones that missed out missed out on a great night 24 hours.

Deano

Quote of the weekend:
Deano: hit me............whack..........hit me harder.......whack again........ahhh..........hit me harder #####!...........whackkkkkkkkkkkk...........deano:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooohhhhhhhh......i like that

hamma

Thats gold............i'm even impressed with kevvy on the weekend.........stayed out till 5:30am and was still going strong but still Mr Craig you r a god now.......whoever missed out better come next time..........

Hamma

Whoever didnt come must come next time. We are looking at Feb 3rd. 20/20 cricket Australia vs India at the MCG. Earlier would be nice but this way it gives people alot more notice and time to save some money.

Deano

Hey Gary.
1) No one was dissapointed with Essendon. Go Eddie Betts.
2) No one takes notice of what you say.
3) Your a W A N K E R ! ! !

Deano

Well if you ask Motta my phone went offline. Not sure how it did. End of the day Gary people do like me. Do they like you?

Deano

Back
Top Bottom