Country Cup 2004

Ahh yes.... were are finally in the the moment where its less than a week away....

Im up for the hundred shots deano.... but im also out to make a menz this year.... My goal is to get at least 2 points this year at morwell... and im out to prove that i have what it takes to stay off the pine... so chucky... start thinkin of a better name for me... Coz pine pony pete is out of date.... Time to show you... what i can do... heheh :lol: :lol:

Cheers....

hey all,
im a city person and i wouldnt have the fatest idea of how Country Cup works.. but all i wanna say is GOOOOOOOO COURTNEY...
ur rock girl and make sure u show all those adults what us Juniors can do.. and Luke Ross too make sure u show them how to bowl in the males.. good luck guys and bowl sooo well...
ooopss i neally forgot Go Leesch from Mildura u rock too girl and make sure u and Courtney one and 2 top averages..
good luck again..
love u all..
Tracey Madden..

Well it isnt too long now..

Just hope everyone is practising well. Practising there 100 shots in a hundred minutes.

Everyone has gone a bit quiet on here.

Are you still alive Kev and Dave???

Go Sunraysia

Cheers

Deano

Yeh Deano still here, just taking it all in. Getting nervious, not long to go.

Us "dark horses" don't make much noise.

Seriously though looking forward to having a good time both on and off the lanes. Had a bit of a look at the Ballarat guys on the weekend. I think you need to redo the odds. Very even team of good bowlers.

Catchaallsoon

David

Hey Dave,
Looking forward to having a coldie with ya's. Reakon I'd have a pretty good chance at 100 shots in a 100 minutes, but Alicia will be there to keep me under control.
Only 5 more sleeps to 4 days off, yeehah.
Lisa :wink:

100 shots in 100 mins i will give it a go as long as i am not paying for it ( you will have to carry me to bed or hospital one of the 2) cant wait to see ya all again

Hi All,

The time is drawing nearer by the hour. I hope there are some funky shirts this year it's been a while since I've been able to swap shirts :lol: :lol:

Hey Deano or Pete how long is it going to take you guys to get to morwell? It's a big enough trip from Shepp.

Oh and Dean i've been sent on a mission too but I'd better not say too much might give it away 8) You'll just have to wait and see :wink:

I hope everyone is just as excited as I am. Except I still have to go to work dammit! But I'm going to enjoy some holidays after Country Cup, we all can't have holidays the week before can we Kev :D :p

Safe travelling to all those on the roads in the next few days.

Not long now how many hours? Is anyone counting? I don't have that much time on my hands to figure it out! lol lol :lol:

Paige

Hey Deano

Still here m8,been a bit busy of late have'nt had time to get on,I am really looking forward to the weekend...got me a bit puzzled though ,I am trying to put a face to Pete and Luke....lol I reckon I know Pete but Luke ??...Hey Luke r u a small scrawney looking fella...A smaller version of Chucky I guess...lol buggered if I can remember,ah well I'II find out Friday Night

God Made The Earth In 6 Days,On The 7th He made Deano And Thought Shit What Have I done

3 More Sleeps Paigey

Cheerz All
Kevin

Yes not far away now Kev i just somehow hope i improve before C/Cup.

We probly be there by around 6ish.

Yeah Luke is the smaller scrawnier version of Craig.

So who is coming to our drinking sessions??

We should hav a card nite or somthing of the kind. Anyone got ne other suggestions??

Cheers for now

Deano

Im hurt that you cant remember me Kev lol... been on the pine to much i suppose... But it doesnt matter... im sure you will remember me on friday night....

Its gonna take us at least 8 hours to get to morwell... we should get bonus points for travelling i reckon lol... We are hoping to leave at 7 in the morning...

Not long now... I wish everyone a safe and good trip to morwell... take it easy on the roads as it is Grand Prix weekend... im sure the cops will be out...

God 8 hours on the road! Thats a long time, lots of time for sleep before the big drinking session on friday nite :) Sounds like you guys are gunna wipe yourselves off before you even start bowling :D You'd beta plan to involve as many others as you can so you aren't the only ones with a hang over having to listen to Latrobe yelling all day everyday :D

Hey Kevy its only two more sleeps, Thomo has been told no speeding and cruise control is the key. The aim of this trip is to get all the way there and all the way home with no speeding ticket. Do you think he can do it?

Hey I never realised how much pink is around I've bought more pink accessories in the last week than I have in my whole life!

GO SHEPPARTON :D

One more day at work :D Enjoying you holidays Kev?

Tootles for now,
Paige

Well what can i say, i can only think of one thing

GO SUNRAYSIA GO SUNRAYSIA , GO SUNRAYSIA, GO SUNRAYSIA.

thats 4 things... but if you wanna get technical.. yours sayin the same thing 4 times.. which might mean one things to others...

Not long now... 2 days till C/cup... yet 1 day till the real fun starts

Geez Dave...now finished work...I'm surprised you even went today, your the only person I know who is on a 10 hour working week and still trying to trim that down.....lol ,still thats working(if you could call it that) for Aussie Post

Hey Chuckster whats the go m8 not hearing to much from ya

2 More Sleeps

Cheerz
Kevin

the last word is

"GAME OVER"

its has been won before a ball has been bowled

we have bendigo first up, yes the mongrel will be unleashed early, only one way to sort out a dark horse, and thats by putting up the screens and giving it a needle

wonder who is in round 2

will nice start for bendigo and Geelong

i think that Geelong will beat
Bendigo's Team of
David Farquharson
Pat Fahy
David McEwan
Daniel McKindley
Ben Threlfall
John Stewart
Damien Worden
it is not the strongs yeam that could put in
and i think Geelong will win the weekend easy
but good luck to every one bowling this year and hope to see you all next year cournty cup in Geelong when i am back bowling for ballarat
good luck to all from macca

One word for Chandlers Army

Just Bring It.

You say its game over but the game has just begun.

Hey and Craig i Do know your teams weaknesses.

Good luck to all and bowl well

Now the fun begins.

Cheers Deano

we had one weakness, and that was my absence from the geelong team for 12 years

no weakness anymore

GAME OVER

and thank you for wishing me luck ROO MAN i hope i can carry just as well as you brooklyn :wink:

Back
Top Bottom