Country Cup 2004

Well im all prepared now.

Kev im goin to ask Ballarat if i can borrow rhonda to protect me from rowie.

To be honest i really cant wait for Country Cup.

Oh and Kev listen to Purple Tweety dont scare me.

Gee i cant wait to play you lot Kev

Team Deano

Deano The Feelings Mutual,dissapointed there's no Rob Though

I wont be playing at No 2 this year I am expanding my horizons....lol,I might have to find ya and give you a run,although theirs a few that want to have a shot at ya...all respectfully of course oh except you know who

You better perform too,my sons coming this year he asked me who to watch....Naturally I said you,chucky and Craigy(If he's Bowling) so there's a bit of expectation there,you'd better knot let me down.....lol

Cheerz
Kevin

Well Kev ill be trying my hardest to show your sons how to perform properly on the lanes. But do warn him wat i am like on and off the lanes.

Geelong I cant wait.

Bring on Country Cup.

Deano

Hey Kev Ya mean you have been downgraded to no 3. We're gunna put stewie against you this year. You should have a great conversation going.

Deanno you have definitely got a line up against you. The bad bit is it'll only make you bowl better.

Bring it on.

David

No 3 Against Stewie....Oh Oh Re Re Ra Ra Uh Uh....yeh thanks stewie I think you special too....lol

Nah Dave I am going down to 5,although I might have to lead when we play you guys and Mildura, Depends where Deano goes

Cheerz
Kevin

Thanks for the kind words dave.

Is there anyone else who wants to play me at Country Cup because it looks like ill b bowling about 40 games instead of 20.

So Dave who is playing me out of your team???? Is it you or Pat?????

So Kev if i play u at Country Cup is it safe to bend over????

Cheers for now

Deano

Kev you should stop talking about going down, it gets people excited.

Deano - I normally play against you. I'll look forward to the challenge.

David

Hey Deano just found out that Sunraysia and Bendigo are sharing (booked out) a motel. Christ we normally don't need an excuse for a late night.

Kev - if you are good we may invite you over for a beer.

Dave

Hey Dave

Sounds Good I'II be in that,might bring few others to and make it worthwhile

Cheerz
Kevin

Well this certainly will be an interesting year... not so much of the bowling.. hehe but the beers afterwards...

Say deano mate... can i bowl against you as well?? lol... everyone else is... oh and who will be bowling against me? Rowie? I think we should put Big dan up against rowie.. or maybe luke? he hasnt met rowie yet hehehehe.

Not long to go now guys.... See ya soons

Hey now Kev don't go letting the opposition lead you astray!! We all know what Dave's like! lol :lol:

Hi Dave!! :D :D

They might spike your drink! oh now I'm giving them ideas! lol

Hey Deano if you want 40 games you can play in the womens team as well!! I'm sure we could find someone who wants to beat you!! 8)

But you'll have to wear a skirt and that wig of course! We'll get some coloured hairspray and you'll fit right in! lol lol

That creates an interesting mental picture!! lol lol :shock:

Paige aka Purple Tweety :p

Dave sounds like we mite be sinking several beers. We should try a hundred shots in a hundred minutes. We mite even have a chance of winning that.

We should make a all star drinking team.

Hey Purple Tweety im every womans fantasy in a dress and afro.

Pete ill let u play rowie cos i rekon he would like a little fella like you.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom