Country Cup 2004

Hey Bambam

Its not talking the talk doesnt work,you have to know when to say it,how to say it and most of all what to say

And I reckon What Chucky wants is happening,it sounds arrogant conceited etc ,So everybody wants to beat them even more ,So the theory is the more you try the more you stuff up,he's backing that under that pressure Geelong will make less mistakes than the rest

Cheerz
Kevin

Hey Deano

Just thought I'd put your mind at ease ,We are just joshin with you,you have nothing to worry about as fars as Rowie's Concerned....Although he does respect someone that can Do the talking and then back it up......

Cheerz
Kevin

Well Kev just tell rowe that ill even practice a bit so i can bowl even better against him so i can get my average from 240 to 250 against him. As for Geelong im not worried about them.

Not long till D-Date

Just Bring It

Deano

Kev

i think your on the money, less mistakes, agreed

this team is not even remotely close to any team that has been away, i think out of the 7 maybe two sets of 2 guys have bowled in a previous country cup

the team is new, fresh and hungry for success, something a few geelong teams have lacked in the past

deano, who ended up making your team ???

kev, who is in yours ???

i posted my form not knowing, but merely guessing who i thought may be in them

18 days to go

Well our team is the following

Team Deano Inc
Deano McKinnon
Peter Emmett
ray Martin
Joe Pileggi
Daniel Browne
Luke roberts
Murray Holmes

Nice even team.

Wats your opinion Craig?

Dean

*** ODDS UPDATE ***

sunraysia has now moved rapidly in the market from a promising 7/1 back out to 50/1

even with the great "ROO BOY" , no garioch, no crabb, no chance

thought about 25/1 but the inclusion of luke has given me no option but to rule you guys right out contention

do you have a womens team ???

7/1 what was i thinking

hope you come up with something more enticing than that kev, or you's guys might blow out too

what about albury and wodonga, anyone know anything, do they even have the internet there???

look im no rob. But i am in the team and when i bowl i will bowl the best i can on the day weather i avg 140 or 200 it doent matter. All that matters is i try my best and have fun

Hey Chucky

Shepparton Country Cup team

Men
Kevin Wilkins (c)
Paul Kerr
Rohan Dealy
Paul Thomas
Terry Rowe
Doug Neff
Tim Piastri

Manager Terry Rowe

Cheerz
Kevin

*** ODDS UPDATE ***

with shepparton now posting i have decided they will come into 10/1, i seen most these guys throw, and will gain more respect than once quoted

luke you are right on 3 occasions

*1* you will have fun

*2* you will average 140

and most importantly

*3* you are definately not garioch

i will do a complete rundown of the odds and the form after i get back from finishing up my horsham project on sunday

until then " PRACTISE PRACTISE PRACTISE "

I had a major feeling that the odds were gonna change... but it doesnt matter... we plan to change those odds no matter whos in the team.. Just remember on those lanes condidtions chucky... they might be good but they might be bad... i think everyone has an even change... INCLUDING sale hehe.

Oh and deano?? whos how capt? or we goin with whoevers opinion is best by the team? doesnt matter anyways..

See you on the Lanes Chucky boy!!

And we do have a womens team...

Lisa Garioch
Alicia Garioch
Jackie McKay
Jaquai Martin
Lyn Burton
Janine Majury

Ballarat Mens Country Cup Team....
Mark Woodyatt (c)
Paul Meyer
Peter Gallagher
Tony Allen
Glenn Mattei
Barry Daly
Matthew Massarotti

Manager(s)
John Goldsmith
Peter Gallagher

Bench
Rhonda (I LOVE BALLARAT) Rottenbox...

Rhonda's also nominated herself as the teams "Sport Psychologist" 8)
hahaha
Look out fella's...No need for sledging when u have a rhonda in the ranks.... :wink:

Well i would love some of the 50/1 on offer us. Because if there is a bit of oil on the lanes we are a show.

Pete dont know who is captain but i would like to be captain of Team Deano.

I rekon Geelong should b around 5/1

Cheers Deano

All i can say chucky is beware. After hearing about the conditions in Geelong now that the new kegal is in town, your team could be heading for some serious dry lane problems. If your bowlers are as good as you say they are, then you will still be competitive. But 199 on kegal does not necessarily translate equally when you head for the country. Pack those light oil balls near the top of the bag, and get ready for a bit of a scrap. It will be a close contest, depending on what Joe decides to lay.
By the way, hows your new workmate Rossi handling things down the back at Geelong?

And Pete; Sale sure is in with a shot. Morwell lanes are like a dream once you've bowled at Sale. And we do have a totally fresh, untried team this year. Perhaps more capable than the odds suggest.

And Luke; you're in the seniors mate. I want to see plenty of top games from you this year; Sunraysia will need some consistent support for their big guns from you.

The only certain thing about this tournament is that Latrobe Valley will be in the mix; anything else is possible! :D

5/1

ya dreamin

*** ODDS UPDATE ***

geelong has now firmed into 1/5 on

ballarat from 50/1 to 25/1

sale 100,000,000/1

sunraysia 69/1 :wink:

Thanks Ryan

will you be making an apperence at worwell i hope, havfta catch up have not seen ya for a bout a year is luke bowling this year i am hungry for revenge on last years atemp on trying to beat him.lol.

last but not least CRIAG
69/1 Look the first number i love it (69) But on odds 69/1 a harsh. If i was punter sunraysia 14/1 sale 25/1 geelong 5/1
But odds mean nothing on the lanes.

can,t wait see ya there

Thanks Ryan

will you be making an apperence at Morwell i hope, havfta catch up have not seen ya for a bout a year is luke bowling this year i am hungry for revenge on last years atemp on trying to beat him.lol.

last but not least CRIAG
69/1 Look the first number i love it (69) But on odds 69/1 a harsh. If i was punter sunraysia 14/1 sale 25/1 geelong 5/1
But odds mean nothing on the lanes.

can,t wait see ya there

Just on a small note... Any one intrested in swappin shirts with sunraysia? Thought i might get in quick... come to think of it... I havent got Geelong yet... And i wanna be able to wear the shirt that has odds at 5/1 or 2/1 whatever... hey craig... as otts for will ya? hehe thanks mate

Hey purple tweety. Here is Morwell's ladies team for the 2004 country cup:

Nicole Bree
Nikky Buntman
Lindy Alsop
Sarah-Jayne Arnold
Anne Brandon
Katie Arnold
Wendy Motta
Cindy Lacey (reserve)

Yeah i will hopefully make an appearance in Morwell, Luke, as will Luke Ross, who top qualified for Sale. I wish i could have been bowling, but unfortunately i'm living in Melbourne now for uni, so i don't bowl in Sale anymore. But i hope to make the trip back to my adopted home centre in good old Morwell. Good call, also; we know Geelong is good, Sunraysia is as good and Sale is not so good. But the odds mean nothing when we hit the lanes. Lets bowl, gentlemen.

Good luck to all of the teams. :p

Back
Top Bottom