Country Cup 2004

R

Roo Boy

Well its not to far away from C/Cup 2004.

Cant wait to bowl it especially against Geelong cos Craig you dont scare me with your little antics you told me about on the weekend. Just bring it.

Oh yeah Shep make sure Rowe's confidence is at a high because im out to exact revenge after him beating me at emerson shield. Might have to bowla couple of 240's against him. :shock: :shock:

Also Latrobe you better start practising those hand slaps too. :oops: :oops:

So who is in everyone's C/Cup teams? Not that is matters. Ha Ha Ha

Well that all i have got to say for now.

Hey Craig Schools In :wink: :wink:

Team Deano Inc.

Deano

Hey fella's don't forget those plastic's for Country Cup, there is still a noted lack of oil. :wink: :wink:

I think there must be some conflict with the coal mining companies. :lol:

Should still be a great weekend of bowling though.

Rob

Yes im sure those plastics will come quite handy in this years C/Cup, Im sure ill use it as nearly as often as i did in emerson shield last year.

Never the less its still goin to be great!! Its gonna be good to catch up with everyone else whos bowling in it... Do we know who else is bowling in it? has anyone else posted the teams up yet?

Oh and another thing... Dean this is for you to take note... Lets try and keep Joe away from the RSL this year??? :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

pete

all you need to know is, i will be there, roo boy will be there, with legal equipment this time (NO AFRO/R)

the sledging will begin, it will get rough, blood will be spilt

and i will get so pissed after celebrating a record breaking winning margin which we intend to set this year

5 weeks, bring it on

oh and by the way boys

the only plastic you will need is either mastercard or visa, that should cover my drinks tab after all the bets i will have conjured up before the event

CHEERS

Legal equipment is fine by me chucky mate.

Oh and if i see a record breakin margin by you guys... ill buy u a drink... no problems ...

But we will see who preforms better on the long weekend... who knows.. oh by the way.. i carry cash.. not credit.. heheh :)

Well Craig its good to see you still can talk so well after S.A Cup.

Hey if u bowl like S.A Cup dont think u will have to take a plastic. HAHAHAHAHA

As I told u you can sledge and spill as much blood as u want but it wont work.

All im goin to say is just bring it Chucky and see how u go.

Ciao for now

Deano :)

say what you like people

its in the bag, geelong by a country mile

the debate should be over who is going to finish second

as for my sunraysia friends, you so know the track rating is dead and isn't going to suit you, if you run in the top 3 you will have done well

my tip for top 3 in the mens

geelong by 20 +
colac
albury

and in the womens

geelong
latrobe
shepparton

but the girls is going to be very close

My Predictions as follows

Hehehe well at least your confident.. ill give you that much... and that is an interesting view of yours on who is goin to be the final 3.

Actually i think colac has a better chance than anyone this year... all depends on the oil conditions though.

Any chance of a sneek description of how much oil is goin to be put down in morwell? Anyways it doesnt matter. Sunraysia is able to preform in any conditions.

As for us finishing in the top 3.. well i would be wrapped about that... and im sure everyone else would be too... But im keepin my confident levels up high. My predictions for the Top 3 are....

Men:

1st - Sunraysia
2nd - Colac
3rd - Shepperton

(5th - Geelong) - Just for you craig

Women:

1st - Shepperton
2nd - Sunraysia
3rd - Geelong (as we all know.. the women are better bowlers then the men) (sorry craig)

you just bring the plastic my friend, cause if we win you will owe me 6 beers on monday night at our celebration party

your women run 2nd, its a 5 person team mate, you got to field one before you can have a chance of placing

we all remember what happened at emmerson shield, and this geelong team is 40 pins a game better than the team that won then

Ill see what i can do.. As for the celebrating party... well winners buy the first rounds.. so yeah as you said.. we will be buyin you guys the beers first off...

As for the womens team well.. Your just gonna have to hold your excitment down a little.. coz we might suprise you this year heheh.

Oh by the way... i drink nothin but bourbon and coke.. Thanks my friend 8)

Well im just wondering who everyone thinks will win and make the all stars team????
Go Sunraysia.

Not sure of All Star women but Lisa will make it from Sunraysia.

Mens will be
Craig Chandler Geelong
Paul Kerr Shep
Kev Wilkins Shep
Jason Way Warnambool
and my roughy Peter Emmett Sunraysia

Not sure if all these bowlers are bowling. Would Be good if we could get all the teams listed if possible.

Cheers

Deano :D

Well thanks deano on puttin the roughy in the allstars list... very grateful of you.. heheh.. dunno how i will preform though... gonna be tough... puttin luke as a prediction wouldnt go astray dont ya think?

will name 10 that will be in the 5

craig "we will win by 20" chandler

david "i agree with craig" carmichael

andrew "if we dont, heads will be punched" kiss

paul "i'll show you kids a lesson" campbell

jason "the smiling assassin" way

dean "roo boy" mckinnon

rob "the proprietor" garioch

merv "poetry in motion" billing

wayne "hurry up" mills :lol:

mark "or is it rhonda" woodyatt

pete as a roughy, he'd be a roughy like murray after a good scratch

Yeah well when Sale actually has some try outs, i'll be able to tell you who's bowling for them this year. It could be a whole new look team, considering Bairnsdale has no centre, and with many of last years squad non starters. Could prove interesting, with a kind of home centre advantage in Morwell. But i can't bet against them finishing last. What else can happen when you combine last years last and second last place teams? :lol: Who knows.

And Pete; i have faith in you. You and Deano just might pull a few surprises for the Sunraysia men.

As for the oil at Morwell, I can tell you that Joe is trying to make it longer and heavier than ever before, as seen at youth cup. But then i used to bowl for Sale; oil has been a rare experience in my lifetime :p .

Firsty i would like to say thank u for those kind words crawf.

Secondly.. how come u havent had trials yet?? only less than 5 weeks to go man.. u better get crackin!!!

Lol, is this gunna topic turn in the "Sunraysia War" we seen last year? I didnt see lukes name in your all star predictions...is he missing in action this year? He didnt predict himself either...lol!
A lil bit more depth in some of the sides than u guys may have accounted for, i predict a closely contested affair...
I have great faith in the ballarat fellas, and am confident of a forawrd showing from them...(Bout time boyz!)
Cheerio
Dan

Back
Top Bottom