Country Cup 2004

Hehehe this is what i like to call... "tradition" hehe...

And Luke is actually in the side this year after one of our blokes pulled out. I dont even think luke knows about this yet... maybe i should tell him... then again maybe not.. he might say somthin he might regret later hehehe.

Just a quick question to you eraser... Will we be having an apperance from rhonda this year? I think the boys are beginning to wonder if she will ever be back to cheer the boys on...

this year eraser i am keeping my mouth [/u]shut and bowl the best i can. :) but never rule out sunraysia :lol: :roll: 8)

Lol, yup...sunraysia yet again dominating the forums...lol
Rhonda...lol...is she coming...IS THE POPE A CATHOLIC?
Rhonda Rottenbox will no doubt be making a return to the lanes...back by popular demand...have to give her a good blow and hopefully she doesnt go down on everybody :roll: :?
Cheers!
Dan

Sale finally completed their trials on Sunday, with Luke Ross dominating the field.

Men:
Luke Ross
Gunther Czmok
Ross Manners
Lyal Stanton
Mick Partridge
Geoff Morris
Peter Siddle

Ladies:
Liz Fabian-Czmok
Sandra Howard
Belinda Howard
Sharon Cuthill
Debbie Duncan
Rachel Stanton

The backbone of Sales team, Joe Scicluna and Earl Smith, both missed out on places, leaving Luke as the only surviving member of last years mens team.

Good luck to all bowlers!

mens form guide

GEELONG 1-1
199.9 ave to make team, way too much talent to be threatened, way too much size too be intimidated, will win by a mile

COLAC 3-1
won last time on this track, but fielding the same team, but all 10 years older, more wiser, but less fitter, will struggle to keep up, but will hang close to the lead pack because they are smart and witty

LATROBE VALLEY 5-1
home track advantage, but these guys are way to used to averaging a 190 in their own house, without the boss man joe bowling team is severaly weakened, but supporter base will drive these guys over the line for a 3rd place finish

SUNRAYSIA 7-1
these guys can bowl, but conditions will not allow them to show the quality they really have, they have the smarts to intimidate and out class the opposition but will struggle on the fresh backends, look out teams that play them in the afternoon

ALBURY 8-1
should have never divorced wodonga, it has weakened the quality which drives people to make these teams, conditions should suit, have a couple of strengths which will make them competitive over the weekend

WARRNAMBOOL 10-1
the bodies are there, but the heart just isn't anymore, they will threaten but won't sustain it in the big matches, will win most of their points against teams who still think they are a threat even though they aren't

BENDIGO 15-1 (dark horse for a place bet)
if the right guys are in the team, they can threaten, and they probably know it, nobody should take these guys lightly or you might walk out quite the loser, could slip under many peoples guard

SHEPPARTON 25-1
right track, but not enough depth, have talent and will threaten at times, will slip under peoples guards occasionally

BALLARAT 50-1
everybody will say to these guys, hows harry, hows phil, hows burnsy, lloydy, peter gallagher and everyone else in the town, who refuses to have anything to do with country cup, the talent is there, just wont be at morwell

BYE 100-1

WODONGA 1000-1
do i have to go there

SALE 1000-1
same as ballarat, wheres kaney, big bill, simo, rosco, the harding boys and geoff moore, just cant replaced talent like that

Well thats a pretty fair market. I thought Shep were a good bet at 25/1. Also i wouldnt mind some of that 7/1 u have us on.

Hey Chucky is there any chance of a All Stars market????

Cheers Deano

Whoa craig mate...
You dont wanna hold bets do ya, i'd be taken a wager on the balla boys at those odds....More than capable side....some unknown quantities but i can assure u that these guys are ready to bowl. The past couple of years have seen the boys just missing a place....this is the year i think u'll see these guys bowl....i cant wait...BIG underestimate!
I hope for the boys sake they can prove those odds to be wrong...i'd take odds of 10-1! Woody will be dissapointed when i tell him 2nite lol!
Cheers!
DaN

these odds are for winning

and ballarat has no chance of winning the tournament

whether you have a "woody" or not, it just aint gonna matter

and dont think i didnt take into account the fact that your inspiration "rhonda" will be attending, to pump you's all up

or was it you all pump her up :wink:

Hey Chucky is there any chance of lending the Kegel to Morwell for CountryCup????

Hey i rekon those odds would change then.

Deano

you got more chance of us losing before that machine leaves geelong

heres some more even money odds, if we are 15 up at the end of play on sunday, i might have to take sick leave on monday morning, after a huge binge at the dinner dance

wonder if they have any sexy bar staff, that dont mind me undressing them, like at mt gambier

i thought i looked quite smart in her blouse and tie, even though she looked hotter in her bra

lol

just wondering why doesn't warrnambool have the heart anymore????

yeah, we didn't win emerson but we did come 2nd didn't we???
which would mean we finished above 8 other teams wouldn't it???

sorry to disappoint woody

ballarat ran last in their zone which rates them near the tail

might pay to put the whip to your boys early, cause the field will run you's down :wink:

I agree Craig its just not the warrnambool of old. They used to have a bit of mongrel about them.

Not long now till D-Date

Deano

warrnambool used to be intimidating and in your face every second, at emerson even though they ran 2nd mainly carried the whole way by Jason Way, didn't look menacing at all

gone all soft these days

Hey Chucky

I reckon your Mens Form Guide Is Actually pretty close Although the Odds are bit Generous....Are you taking the bets on this ??....might have to put a lazy $20 here and there,hows the form guide down your way(on Morwells pattern),Is "The Hand Still Hot"

Deano

I said to Rowie you were looking to Chuck 240's at him he laughed and said Ohhh "My Little m8 Deano" hope he's bringing that dainty little frock,he didnt think much of the black wig though.....lol....I dont think he was to worried about the bowling ah maybe he had something else on his mind :wink:

Which Reminds Me where did that pick go I wanted to print a couple out so we could stick them on our Motels Rooms at morwell for inspiration....(That was Rowies Idea)

3 Weeks to go see ya their

Cheerz
Kevin

LOL LOL LOL

your now a marked man roo boy

i heard a rumour terry was going to give you couple of frames head start, something about he likes coming from behind

see what "sheet" you start roo, now you have officially bitten off more than you can chew

as for the morwell pattern, all i will say is "NO COMMENT" cause my mum said if ya aint got anything good to say, say nothing at all

and we all gotta bowl on the same crap, so the condition suits all "until the first person lets it get to him"

gees i am full of wisdom tonight :wink:

and remember these odds are for winning, and we all know who's gonna win :wink:

the countdown has begun, it is now 3 weeks until the dinner dance :D :D :D

Hehe well it cetianly looks like ive missed on a alot in the past few days hehe...

Hey Kev... i think you have little deano mate worried... but if your interested in those pictures hehe im sure i can find one for you lol...

Correct...Ballarat did run last in the zones...FOR GOLDPIN!
Almost zilch percent of that team makes up this years country cup side....They refuse to bowl...
Woody's not the only guy who can bowl in this side...
You Geelong boyz are pretty confident...Wouldnt wanna put the mozz on it hahaha!
I thought Latrobes odd's were pretty generous too...and Sheppartons definitely....
Hey Craig....wanna run a place bet at 1/5 the winning odds? Hahaha
Cheers
DaN

Look guys i have learnt personly that all talk gets you no where on the lanes. I know you anit gonna lissen but my advice is (less talk more action?) LOL lol
:lol: :D

Back
Top Bottom