Country Cup 2004

Good call, also; we know Geelong is good, Sunraysia is as good and Sale is not so good.

Hahaha Craig may have something 2 say about that...
Sunraysia is as good? :p
I like ur style Crawf but your a brave boi...haha
Any reason for the sudden halving of the odds on Ballarat Craig?
Cheers
DaN

Craig can say what he wants...hehe coz the boys up north are on fire!!! last night luke bowled 8 strikes for a 190...

Deano has been in his usual form of averaging 190-200 per series...

Last 2 weeks Joe has been bowlin out of his butt and lovin every minute of it mind you...

And ive been averaging over 200 for the past 2 weeks...

Now i know it will be different in morwell... but i have confidence in my team and even though this is a great oppertunity to start baggin me for what i just said.. i dont care.. hehe its all in the fun of bowling... so heres a sneek peek of my odds... Sunraysia is back down to 7/1! hehe

Thanks Pete
But bowling 8 Strikes and not getting 200 in the same game is nothing to be proud off so please keep it to your Self (lol)

Yeah when i think about it Dan, I may have taken on a bit too much there. :oops: :D No disrespect intended to Geelong, they would most likely be the favourites at this stage. So lets rephrase that whole thing and say that if all of team Deano hits its best form, it may be capable of challenging the big boys; even Geelong. Getting Craig offside is most likely a very bad idea! As Pete said, some of their boys are firing well at the minute. But they will have to keep that up to challenge Geelong in any way. So lets just see what happens, people!

Geelong may be the bench mark; its up to another team to match it :p

Well it aint far away and im goin to say this to all of u is that bring wateva u can cos im wonderin will it just b good enuf. I dont think so.

Hope that will stir the pot a bit.

Show me wat u all got.

Deano

Bendigo's Team is
Mens

David Farquharson
Pat Fahy
David McEwan
Daniel McKindley
Ben Threlfall
John Stewart
Damien Worden

Ladies

Ruth Ferrari
Chris Clark
Tracey Farquharson
Karen Brittain
Tracey Monti
Selina Threlfall
Barb Pethybridge

Not long now. See you all then.

David

*** ODDS UPDATE ***

SUNRAYSIA 500/1 with everyone running scared at the last moment, i would say the boys will be down for a holiday more than a bowling tournament

BENDIGO 12/1 have claims

Basic Thuganomics - "new w'bool inc. & we about 2 make us famous, takin ova earth and still kickin in uranus!" (cena)

Warrnambools odds 8/1 - we may have a bit of ruthless aggression this year! we went and saw the wizard and he's given us a hart!

Bring it all on. Sunraysia is ready for what ever all of you want to bring. Make it 1000/1 if u want Craig cos we gonna beat u anyway.

I hope that wizard can work miracles cos everyone misses bowling against the agression of good old warrnambool.

Hey Shep u have gone a bit quiet. Im getting worried.

Deano

hey thugs how bout posting a line up so i can blow you guys out of the betting market, starting with is jason way bowling

deano its all talk now, no rob trev or joe, too much strength gone, i know your good, but not that good to carry that much weight

oh and pete, my geelong shirt would fit ya, i can autograph it and all for you, it will cost you $500, or 5 monthly payments of $100, i do take mastercard as well as visa, get back to me if your interested

Hi Guys, looking forward to a weekend off work, C/Cup will be fun this year. Our Sunraysia Ladies Team:

Lisa Garioch
Alicia Garioch
Lyn Burton
Jacqui Martin
Janine Majury
Jackie McKay

Can't wait to see you all

Lisa :)

Hey Deano

Actions Speak Louder Than Words........We'll Wait till Were Their to do our talking

Ahhh I cant help myself........Deano Theirs The Best Then Theirs The Rest.....Bring On The Best We Cant Wait

BTW...I hope you have ribbed Condoms Rowie Said they give better traction in the mud :shock:

Cheerz
Kevin

Back
Top Bottom