Vic Sports series Entries

i'll be there i'll come down and watch all of you guys bowl i wouldnt miss this when i withdrawled from this event i thought to myself i'll watch all of you guys and appule everyone when ya all get a strike and spare shots and you will get to meet me in person :D :D

seeya Sunday everyone i'm only a specator :D :D

mick will be back next year to bowl in the Sport Series by then i would have had enough practise and confidence. thanks for the kind words Andrew thanks so much mate i'll seeya sunday at the sport series :D

i'll be there i'll come down and watch all of you guys bowl i wouldnt miss this when i withdrawled from this event i thought to myself i'll watch all of you guys and appule everyone when ya all get a strike and spare shots and you will get to meet me in person :D :D
seeya Sunday everyone i'm only a specator

You wont be the only one there Mick , i've got a support group (Cheer squad)coming! And you cant miss out on meeting everyone. Cant wait.

Hey Tonx,

Just wanted to say great work so far on organising everything, you have done a great job. I am looking forward to Sunday. I'll have a chat to you about helping organise the next tourney too. I have a bit of free time on my hands so I should be able to contribute something.

See you Sunday

Jane.

Tonx,

Buddy, can you move Bernie and myself to B Squad. We both have a church service we need to attend.

Thanks!

Leo

Hey Tonx,
Just wanted to say great work so far on organising everything, you have done a great job. I am looking forward to Sunday. I'll have a chat to you about helping organise the next tourney too. I have a bit of free time on my hands so I should be able to contribute something.
See you Sunday
Jane.

Like wise, as Jane and i are from the same centre as well as the same suburb we can help each other out if she likes. I did a good job of rounding some people up to get the second squad and people must be thanking me considering how many are there now and i'm sure there are some who are not happy with me! Oh well. TOO BAD! :D
If Jane wants my help and if you Tonx would like my help i'm only more than happy to offer my services. See you all soon.

Tonx,
Please move me to "B" squad. Going out Saturday night.
Have a feeling I'm going to get pretty wasted (especially
if Ed Fleming makes the Emerson Shield finals

tonx,
can u remove mattie wines and jason way please, as we are unable to make it up!
good luck to all bowlers!
"happy birthday" sarah, accept this as my hug until next time we meet! lol
cheers

tonx,
can u remove mattie wines and jason way please, as we are unable to make it up!
good luck to all bowlers!
"happy birthday" sarah, accept this as my hug until next time we meet! lol
cheers

Thanks Mattie. for the second time or first depending on which one you read.
Too bad you wont be there. So until next time.....
Cheers

hey Tonx can you remove me from this weekend, something has come up & wont be able to attend..thanks..Carl Barbara

Hey Tonx

Sorry mate but can you remove me from the squad list. Due to work commitments I am no longer able to bowl on Sunday.

Brendan

sorry about the late notice can you please move me 2 b squad i am going out saturday night thanks michael carlile

Hmmm practiced on the condition tonight with a premium on accuracy it is going to be very interesting .I expect too see alot of bruised egos after the 8 games have been bowled. Cheers Ralph.

Hey Tonx
If you get time could you please post a update list of whos still in
If not dont worry we will find out tomorrow

GEE I feel sorry for you Tonx - how can you run a tournament when nobody can make up their mind? move me from this squad to that sqad - move me back again, remove me altogether (late notice work commitments I can come to grips with) but hey people - if you want to bowl, set yourself aside some time and bowl.
Please show some respect for the people trying to run the show.

Agree 100 % people are just stuffing it up once again.Where is the commitment and passion ? Cheers Ralph.
i agree MR HOLD3M tonx has put a lot of effort and a lot of hours of organising the sport series for us and to get a sport series happening in Victoria. i take it you will be there yaself if you are looking forward to meeting you in person.

i'll seeya all tommorrow at lunch time looking forward to meeting new bowling freinds in B squad

Back
Top Bottom