VSS Event number 2 "DATE UPDATE 26TH AUGUST"

With all the latest pull outs and add ins her is an updated listing.
Please remember to comfirm if your coming if you haven't already done so.
You should have received an PM from me.
Men
1 Adam Brooks
2 Adam Hayes
3 Adam Spiteri
4 Alan Notman
5 Alex Krishnan
6 Andrew Thorpe
7 Andrew Tonkin
8 Barry Dodds
9 Barry Wicks
10 Bernie Grueso
11 Brad Gwyther
12 Brett Smith
13 Chris Mesagno
14 Cyril Traykof
15 David Farquharson
16 Dillan Demather
17 Drew Layton
18 Giao Nguyen
19 Greg Brooks
20 Hugh Livingstone
21 Ian Strahan
22 James Bowles
23 Jamie Drew
24 John Allen
25 John Clemmt
26 Josh Colbert
27 Kelly Raveche
28 Leo Torres
29 Lindsay Kilpatrick
30 Luke Adkins
31 Mathew Robinson
32 Michael Carlile
33 Michael MacNamara
34 Mick Drummond
35 Nick Mills
36 Paul Drew
37 Phillip Souter
38 Ralph Harford
39 Rusty Hinton
40 Simon Egan
41 Tyson Hinton
42 Vi Huynh

Women.
1 Amanda Delange
2 Anne-Marie Godfrey
3 Cassie Staudinger
4 Christine Clark
5 Emily Robertson
6 Jane Finch
7 Jenny Camilleri
8 Karen Smith
9 Kristi-Lee Godfrey
10 Larissa Priestley
11 Rebecca Faure
12 Sarah Benson

19 people have pulled out.

hey everyone i wont be there to watch as i will be in Warrnambool on the weekend with my girlfreind. i hope to be there to watch the next sport series

kind regards

Mick

Bowlers please note.
To all those that have not yet confirmed their place other than those who have contacted me telling me why, can you please do so no later than Saturday morning so i can finalise the listing and place it here on Saturday Afternoon.
Thanks

Hi Sarah and Tonx,

I have been hit with a bad flu but I will endeavor to come on Sunday. I extend my apologies in case I am unable to be there.

Leo

Sorry this is a late post, i got held up.
With the latest pull outs for various reasons the new and hopefully final listing is as follows:
Men
1 Adam Brooks
2 Adam Hayes
3 Adam Spiteri
4 Alan Notman
5 Alex Krishnan
6 Andrew Tonkin
7 Barry Dodds
8 Barry Wicks
9 Bernie Grueso
10 Brett Smith
11 Chris Mesagno
12 Cyril Traykof
13 David Farquharson
14 Dillan Demather
15 Drew Layton
16 Giao Nguyen
17 Greg Brooks
18 Hugh Livingstone
19 Ian Strahan
20 James Bowles
21 John Allen
22 John Clemmt
23 Josh Colbert
24 Kelly Raveche
25 Leo Torres
26 Lindsay Kilpatrick
27 Luke Adkins
28 Mathew Robinson
29 Michael MacNamara
30 Mick Drummond
31 Nick Mills
32 Phillip Souter
33 Ralph Harford
34 Rusty Hinton
35 Shane Bennett
36 Simon Egan
37 Tyson Hinton
38 Vi Huynh

Women.
1 Amanda Delange
2 Christine Clark
3 Emily Robertson
4 Jenny Camilleri
5 Karen Smith
6 Kristi-Lee Godfrey
7 Kylie Marsich
8 Larissa Priestley
9 Rebecca Faure
10 Sarah Benson

Reminder that check-in is at 8.45am or earlier if you wish, where Tonx will be making an announcement if you wish to hear!
Bowling starts at 9.00am.
Entry is $90.00 minus your deposit if paid.
Hope to see you all there and good luck tomorrow.
Cheers

Huge congrats to Adam "men in tights" Hayes for winning the second Sports series event. Barry Dodds finished 2nd, and Alan Notman finished 3rd.

The lovely Mary Dodds has offered to post the full scores at first available.

Huge thanks to those that actually turned up to this event. In total 27 people withdrew, which completely stuffed up the scoring template that was in place, causing delays that wouldn't have happened otherwise.

The next event, www.tenpinevents.com.au and oztenpin bowling centres have offered to entirely absorb all booking fees for entries through the site, so in the next event, EVERYONE will be required to pay for their entry or deposit directly. Those wishing not to can pay Full entry to me via cash, and I will pay their entry on the site on their behalf.

For reference, the next event will be held at OZtenpin Narre Warren. Format, pattern and entry fee will all be decided by whoever volunteers to run the next event.

Due to a disgusting attitude by one particular person towards the scoring delay issues, I will have nothing to do with running the next event on the day. I'm still happy to work on the event until the day of it, but I will not accept the crap that was slung at me for things that are entirely out of my control on the day.

It really is poor attitudes that ruin something that people work damn hard to develop and grow.

Thanks to all the bowlers that made the event possible, and once again, well done to Haysey!

Come on Tonx,

dont take it to heart, take it as constructive criticism... As tournament director you must take the good with the bad and hope there is more good than bad.

I'm sure this person in question has learnt himself to brush off comments made in regards to the way he has directed tournaments, but he has stuck to it and moved forward.

At the end of the day everyone is there because of you, and it is there choice not to turn up to the next event, NOT YOURS... Your stuck with the VSS mate.

Good luck for the rest of the events, I look forward to the next one!

Regards

KELLY RAVECHE

The "SHOCK" in SHOCK & AWE

I would like to take this time to thank tonx and everyone else who organised this event today.

This is my first sport series tournament besides the league i am in where we use sports patterns. Today was a great day and alot of friendly people, and great challenges. All up i felt it was organised well and i will be willing to participate again in the next round. Well done to everyone

p.s Hope everyone decides to leave some positive feedback for tonx and everyone to

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom