VSS Event number 2 "DATE UPDATE 26TH AUGUST"

tonx

Hey guys,

Date for the next event will be the 26th of August at Oztenpin Altona. There will be no handicap section this event. There WILL be a WOMENS section for this event.

Details are yet to be finalised, but I will let you know this event will include a short matchplay section, as well as a different PBA style final!

I'll allow names to be entered here, but there is a deposit required of $30 to secure your spot, as this is a 1 squad event with limited entries. 50 entries for the men, and 20 entries for the women are the starting limits.

Deposits can be received via cash, cheque or direct bank deposit at this stage, although shortly Credit cards will be accepted (working on it)

There are a few more surprises in the works for this event, so get your names and deposits in asap!

Cheers!

Re: VSS Event number 2

put me down tonx!!!!
cant wait to bowl another tournie like the last one!!

Chaddy Boyz...

Leo Torres
Lindsay Kilpatrick
Bernie Grueso &
Kelly Raveche

Thanks!

Sorrry Tonx going to have to pass as this is the same weekend as Youth Trials so i'll get to 1 of the events soon.

hey Andrew is it okay can i come and watch again i really enjoyed watching the previous event in Epping i've learned a lot by watching

Back
Top Bottom