VSS - Sports Event II - Altona Bowl

Totally agree Mark we need more bowlers to try these events to really see where their bowling is at. Apart from the fact someone removed my spare ball from the lanes and I was without it for a couple of frames in game six I didn't really have anything to complain about from the event.

Did not use my head well on the day and subsequently come up a bit short of cashing but otherwise enjoyed the day. I have attached a scan of the final qualifying sheet for those interested and I'm sure Dillan will post the final results soon enough. Had to leave early so congrats again to all those who cashed and made the stepladder.

Attachments

• Vic Sports Series 2.pdf
    243.8 KB · Views: 145
Congrats to Joel, Chris, David and Emily.
Would have loved to be there, but at least the next one will be on 35 feet i think it will be.
Well done again.

Hey Sarah never mind about your shield team mate Brendan Howe . He did win his first match you know only to lose a close second game with Dave . Well done to all who bowled on this real bowlers lane condition. Cheers Ralph.

Congrats on your win Dr. Chris.
Big thankyou to Ebonite for your generous donation of the Complete NV
which I was fortunate enough to win again.
Dillan - for running the event & donating the ball back beeing the
original winner of the ball.
Joel - Thanks for finding my ticket
:)

Congratulations to Dillan on running the tournament, as a first timer at such events l really enjoyed the day and the friendliness of all competing.. Look forward to the next event ... Cheers Tony

Should have something organised with in the next 2 weeks. Just need to co-ordinate it with a few things. Will keep people updated when details come through.

Cheers
Dillan

Hey Dill,

Please let us know ASAP when you have a date locked in so we don't double book with anything else..

Thanks bud,

Jane.

Back
Top Bottom