2013 VSS Details & Dates

Seeing that it is only 4 weeks away, do we have entries, start time, oil pattern etc etc?
A bit more info than Point Cook 14 July!

Sorry for not keeping you informed. Date changing plans were put on hold due to a personal matter so I hadn't had a chance to post.
In actual fact, the date IS CHANGING. Due to the lower numbers we have had this year, running it on a date when a large number of our members who bowl each event are unavailable would be silly. Problem I have is this:

July 14 clashes with Dande roll off and state training squad which effects a number of our bowlers (including most of the names I already had down)
July 21 clashes with Qld Ladies which effects almost all of our female bowlers
July 28 clashes with Barrier Reef Open, East Coast Stage 3 & ATBSOV
August 4 clashes with Emerson Zone 1 Final (2 centres with bowlers from VSS)
August 11 clashes with Emerson Zone 2 Final (4 centres with bowlers from VSS) and East Coast Practice
August 18 clashes with Mildura Marathon and ATBSOV
August 25 clashes with East Coast Practice

Looking at which dates effect the least number of bowlers, I have August 4th or August 25th.
At this point I am changing the event to August 4th. I understand there are a couple of bowlers from Chirnside effected and possibly from Bendigo. This is the least number of bowlers effected by the run of clashes. I apologise to those bowlers.

VSS EVENT 4 WILL BE SUNDAY 4th AUGUST @ OZ TENPIN POINT COOK.

Hey Luke on the weekend you said the last tournament was between Dunnshield & Emerson!
Well from what I read there isn't a weekend in between them. Dunnshield is 9-10th November & Emerson is 16-17th November.
Just thought I'd let u know!! :)

Back
Top Bottom